• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Ciao tutti!

My father handed down his ‘84 V65C to me but I have always wanted to purchase a bike myself so that we can ride together. That day has finally come...Say hello to Elena!

2020 V7 III Stone S
#098/750

Funny enough I sat on the #000 bike! But it looked a lil roughed up so I went for a newer unit.

Bought this from BMG Motorsport in Goshen, NY (literally down the road from my parents house). Brendan, August and the back crew are phenomenal people who LOVE bikes and provide top class service. Thanks guys!

Todd, thank you for your invaluable advice about these beautiful machines. I’ve learned so much in the short amount of time I’ve been around this forum. Looking forward to working together to bring the “anima” out of this bike.

happy riding

0B8CD2A5 9FBA 475F A012 D5B2966C76E9 90B1E4D0 11F7 441F A1A3 AB9D376CC4CF 38832867 021F 4389 85B4 363283135E77

Well, as George Costanza's father might say, "I'm back baby!" Former Guzzi owner here, took a detour through Triumph, and am now back on a Guzzi. I've got nothing bad to say about Triumph -- still have a soft spot for British and once-British bikes -- but this new V7III Stone S caught my eye and wouldn't let it go. Did a test ride and remembered how much I am a fan of weird motors! So, as of this morning I am the owner of #290/750 V7III Stone S. I'm super happy about it! I took a long, two hour route home from the dealer, and it was an 'effin blast to ride!

Just the facts:
VIN ZGULDU021LM000254
Purchased 3-27-21, LaMoto in Arlington VA.

Guzzi 2
Guzzi 1

Well, as George Costanza's father might say, "I'm back baby!" Former Guzzi owner here, took a detour through Triumph, and am now back on a Guzzi. I've got nothing bad to say about Triumph -- still have a soft spot for British and once-British bikes -- but this new V7III Stone S caught my eye and wouldn't let it go. Did a test ride and remembered how much I am a fan of weird motors! So, as of this morning I am the owner of #290/750 V7III Stone S. I'm super happy about it! I took a long, two hour route home from the dealer, and it was an 'effin blast to ride!
Congrats(!), and welcome back to the fold. As they say, once you own one, you may stray, but never far. Enjoy, and thanks for posting!

I purchased the same model back in January. It is still in storage with the dealer but I will take delivery in about 3 weeks after my vaccinations are complete- trying to be patient. Once I have the bike I'll post my photos as well. Congratulations and enjoy!

I'm the second owner of '14 V7 Special ZGULWUA15EM200069 -- purchased from the original owner who'd set it up for full touring 2 up with hard cases/racks and windshield for riding with his wife, having done Sturgis, Florida, Dragon's Tail all from NY. A little over 22k miles. I removed the racks/bags and fairing (as I've a second bike better suited for touring.) It's a bunch of fun, sounds great, really zippy.

The rear suspension feels... vague? Squatty? Definitely something to get resolved, as it's still on the original rear shocks. I don't know how much of that is due to it being a twin shock and my being used to a big mono shock ADV bike, and how much of it is wear and tear. The other thing I'd like to figure out asap are the mirrors. They're large and provide poor visibility to the rear -- would like to figure out a swap. Either way, it's a blast to ride.

51093368670_dbe1074916_b.jpg

51093368640_5f53343d73_b.jpg

51092647092_bf7e985565_b.jpg

I'm the second owner of '14 V7 Special ZGULWUA15EM200069 -- purchased from the original owner who'd set it up for full touring 2 up with hard cases/racks and windshield for riding with his wife, having done Sturgis, Florida, Dragon's Tail all from NY. A little over 22k miles. I removed the racks/bags and fairing (as I've a second bike better suited for touring.) It's a bunch of fun, sounds great, really zippy.
The rear suspension feels... vague? Squatty? Definitely something to get resolved, as it's still on the original rear shocks.
Congrats, welcome and thanks for posting. Appreciate you posting your VIN# and related. If you get bit by the Guzzi bug, you'll never be without one (or more).
There's an entire thread dedicated to suspension here; https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/v7c-s-suspension-thread.12618/ -- the stock suspension is woefully in adequate, especially if you've spent time on a modern monoshock. While you'll never get anywhere near the same ride, I do have well researched offerings in the online STORE linked at the top of the page.
Hope to see you posting often.

IMHO - The pipes on the V7 Special have a nice upsweep look and aren’t too long
E9AE099C 1A06 4DC4 AFCD 6C72EE9A06DF

The gray stones pipes like mine used to look, are Way too long and Large.
00BB1FFB B466 4233 9C68 FE5D24738CD8

The black bike although one of the newer stones it’s pipes look somewhat shorter ??
Is it just the angle ?
3AFE594D 916F 49D1 8205 9E1260DCE92F

2017 V7 Stone (Base) - (Scrambled over the winter)

Wheels from V7 Special, Guzzi OEM Offroad Tires, Long Alum fenders from V7 Milano, Alum side panels V7 Racer, Bars from Stelvio, Givi Front plate, Rearsets: MG V9 Euro positon option, Arrow 2 into one Scrambler Pipe. Ohlins shocks/springs, RaceTech gold emus and springs in forks. Premium MG Seat. LED Healdamp. GTM speedo center bracket, SAS delete, evap removed.

My first 'Guzzi, great motorcycle!

Vin# ZGULDU009HM000525

IMG 2409

Last edited:
2020 V7-III Rough
VIN# ZGULDUA23LM000125
Purchased in March '21 from Two Wheel Motorsport near Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Welcome -
Nice Verde satinato - I was looking at some bikes they had when I was shopping.
Are those Tires and Chrome / Statin fenders part of the Rough package ?

Too bad about your "Broken Shire" !
Is that why you moved the the Colonies ?

Don

Welcome -
Nice Verde satinato - I was looking at some bikes they had when I was shopping.
Are those Tires and Chrome / Statin fenders part of the Rough package ?

Too bad about your "Broken Shire" !
Is that why you moved the the Colonies ?

Don
Thanks Don,

I haven't changed a thing yet - its all stock. Tires behave nicely on the gravel roads around me too.

Family name is from Cornwall, so yes I expect crushing poverty was a factor! ;-)

2020 V7-III Rough
VIN# ZGULDUA23LM000125
Purchased in March '21 from Two Wheel Motorsport near Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Congrats and welcome Greg! Thanks for posting your info. Beauty in that green! Hope to see you here often! Enjoy!

Hey guys,
I've been lurking around a bit, and decided it was time to say Hi! Picked up an (almost) brand new '16 Stornello (N. 544)VIN ZGULWUE08GM000260 last month. Only 70 miles on the odo! I'm coming from the world of belt driven metric cruisers, so there is a bit of a learning curve. Planning on doing the break in service myself in a few hundred miles. Any tips? Anything I should look out for? What are some good first mods? I'm thinking I'm going to need the reflash tool... the stock fuel map seems a little rough.
I am really looking forward to this new journey!
Ride safe!
Scott
20210429 124521 01

Last edited:
Back