• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

My Racer's last condition with fairing and custom seat cowl.

Emir

Tuned and Synch'ed
Hi friends,
My projects on my bike is going realu fast.
Today 3 months passed away since I bought my racer. and now it has 5.000km on it. Great bike, really like to ride. Sometimes I miss a little more power but still good.
After wrapping my exhaust pipes I was searching custom fairing and custom seat cowl.
First I bought the seat cowl from Spain. Handmade fiberglass seat cowl which can be used with stock seat and seat for two.
I got it unpainted. Here it is when came via mail:
ZdJYAA.jpg

then I bought Emgo cafe fairing from Holland :
o79EY2.jpg

the faiting is already painted in gloss black but I dıd not like the finishing of it. ıt needed a little fillings and I wanted fairing and cowl be exact the same color. So I made them painted.

Here is the result :

bbYyAY.jpg

as you can see I made a sticker on the seat cowl. It's located before the wax so ıt looks like fabric made. I hope so :))

and the fairing:
4l8020.jpg

I wonder how will protect from the wind on long trips. I hope it will be usefull.
But just for the look I liked it anyway. I was really sick of the 7 labels on the bike. Now it looks more custom and personalised for me.

General views:

6n8m7N.jpg

z4YnvB.jpg

AJg3Q7.jpg

0DLyjD.jpg

J263rq.jpg

OMBEn0.jpg

Gz53Qy.jpg

z4YnvB.jpg

now my only need is a pair of good pipes. I wonder about arrow and zard. I think soon i will get them. Hopefully :)
Please give your opinions and suggestions about mods.
By the way I can consider changing the clip on to the clubman bar. I'm searching about it too.
What do you say ?
Safe ride...
Emir.

If I had a V7 I would go for that look. No heat tape but a nice looking dual exhaust would be my only difference and you are working on the exhaust. Very nice job.

thx Emir!!
In the meantime I contacted Daviz in Spain directly via Facebook.
He is indeed still selling these cowls (even in two versions, long and short) and some other nice Guzzi bids
sported in his facebook account. Worth looking.

Cheers

Nice mods, looks really good. I might go for something like this myself. I have some nice Agostini pipes on mine. Sounds and looks awsome:

to pursue this email string a bid further:
in the meantime I purchased the seat cowl descibed above that David in Spain manufactures ( davizmorales@hotmail.com).
Great quality, can recommend it. It pairs well with the genuine Guzzi single seat.

It took me a while to get it painted the way I wanted it and install it along with the short cutted BAAK rear fender.

All in all I am now very happy with the new look of my V7

Upload 2017 3 29 15 11 34

Upload 2017 3 29 15 11 50

Many thanks for your feedback!! You got a very nice look :)

to pursue this email string a bid further:
in the meantime I purchased the seat cowl descibed above that David in Spain manufactures ( davizmorales@hotmail.com).
Great quality, can recommend it. It pairs well with the genuine Guzzi single seat.

It took me a while to get it painted the way I wanted it and install it along with the short cutted BAAK rear fender.

All in all I am now very happy with the new look of my V7

View attachment 11881

View attachment 11882

... Great bike, really like to ride. Sometimes I miss a little more power but still good.

By the way I can consider changing the clip on to the clubman bar. I'm searching about it too.
What do you say ?
Safe ride...
Emir.

Emir, Since you asked for opinions...

The fairing and cowl definitely improve the look of the bike. Personally I'm not a fan of the exhaust wrap, but it's your bike and customized to your tastes.

As for exhausts, I have Zards on my California 1400 purchased from GuzziTech store. They sound amazing. and the improved breathing improves power. To really get the best performance out of your bike you might want to consider GT-Rx fuel mod / ECU flash options also available on this site. Check with GT-Rx admin for the best options for your particular model and year.

Keep the shiny side up.

Great looking bike all of them. :clap:

Joerg, is that a Mistral exhaust? I need one of those what ever it is... :h:

Paul

Nice! I also have the Emgo fairing but the mounting brackets are something to be desired. It rattles quite a bit and I'll either need to build better brackets or do some cutting to the fairing in order to keep it from rattling against the front brake master cylinder.

Back