• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Stone “night pack”

BadAndy

Tuned and Synch'ed
GT Famiglia
I have seen photos of the upcoming V7 iii “night pack” option. I’m not sure when these are actually coming out, or if they are Euro only.

I am wondering if the headlight will be compatible with other V7 iii models. It looks to be a nice upgrade.

Anyone know any details?

It's a model (below), not an option. There are good LED options on the online Store tab above for headlight, brake and turns.

10786925 FAAF 4E65 A6E7 139E8CD82FFF
DE2A9270 3AEF 469C B6C7 B4AE9993C311

I really like the shape of the MG eagle in the headlight. The smaller turns are also really nice. It also has a new rear fender.
As I understand MG usually release the new accessories catalog in June, so hopefyll these new parts will be listed there?

I found the part number for the "night pak" headlight online. Part # 2D000515.

Not sure if Todd can get a quote, or if we have to go to another dealer. Hoping it is less expensive than the pricey (~$1,000) option that he has in store. Even though those look really nice.

I just noticed the alignment of mufflers are not same to each other when I check the clearant of side bag.
You can see it on rear view of bike on above picture.
Is this nomal?

I just noticed the alignment of mufflers are not same to each other when I check the clearant of side bag.
You can see it on rear view of bike on above picture.
Is this nomal?
Due to the kick-stand and drive shaft, none of the mufflers are even (side to side) on any models. We get them close on the GTM line.

I found the part number for the "night pak" headlight online. Part # 2D000515.
Not sure if Todd can get a quote, or if we have to go to another dealer. Hoping it is less expensive than the pricey (~$1,000) option that he has in store. Even though those look really nice.
Again please, always email me direct for things like this. I can't catch every post on the Forum here.
It is ~$1257 + shipping as of right now for the headlight, but you will also need the fork brackets and spacers, as they are different from all of the other V7 III models. I can get total pricing if you want one for sure, direct email; Todd at GuzziTech.com
The rear fender and tail light are completely different in case any one is going to ask.

Due to the kick-stand and drive shaft, none of the mufflers are even (side to side) on any models. We get them close on the GTM line.

Thank you for clarification.
I thought I install pipes wrong. I tried to move pipes many time and it does not even close.

I recently traded in my V7 i for the iii STONE NIGHT Pack.
Differences to the STONE: LED headlight, breathtaking nice LED tail light, satine blue color for tank and front mud guard, rubber gaiters.
rear mudguard is a shorter and much more stylish. Rest should be liek STONE.

Was delivered as promised first week in June.
see picture of my new baby hereafter:

Upload 2019 6 29 16 41 41

Very nice, love that tail light, if they make one in chrome I want it for my Anniversario.
Parts below are all that are needed and you'll also need the rear fender as it is very different from your metal Anniversario. Cost is ~$360 for the fender only.

NightPack BrkLt Parts

Here is my '19 Nite Pack. Interesting because I have a different tail light, and no LED signals.

da65320c-d4dc-492c-8ac8-2860a1fcd0bf-jpeg.2352479

Here is my '19 Nite Pack. Interesting because I have a different tail light, and no LED signals.
Congrats and thanks for posting! I have a Stone S in my shop right now with the same on the tail light and turns.

Any guess why the LED turn signals aren't on my bike?
DOT mandate on the turns, I'm guessing the same for the brake light size as well(?). Did anyone reading this get one that has the smaller rear brake light as shown above?

Any guess why the LED turn signals aren't on my bike?
Those look like the normal US signals which were put on the V85 (and others I'm sure). I hated the extension they put on the front signals as it made them look droopy. It was a pain to take the signals off to just remove the extension, so I bought the Euro signals from AF1. The Euro signals appear similar to what is shown above.

Those look like the normal US signals which were put on the V85 (and others I'm sure). I hated the extension they put on the front signals as it made them look droopy. It was a pain to take the signals off to just remove the extension, so I bought the Euro signals from AF1. The Euro signals appear similar to what is shown above.

Thanks for the heads up on the euro parts!!

DOT mandate on the turns, I'm guessing the same for the brake light size as well(?). Did anyone reading this get one that has the smaller rear brake light as shown above?
I’ve got a Stone S on order. Can you get the led turns and smaller brake? And would they fit the US model? Have you had anyone do it?

And beyond that I thought I was getting a full led bike as per Guzzi’s website so that stinks.

Last edited:
Af1 carries the correct signals. Todd already mentioned somewhere that the Nightpack and V85 that use these signals have different connectors then the other bikes.

Back