• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

More lashing out at me/GuzziTech

Perhaps you should try pest control Todd, seem to have a knack for getting insects to crawl out! By the way the map you gave me works a treat the V7 runs so well I can boulevard cruise at 60 kph in 6th, prior to the reflash and after $400 from a local expert recommended by Australia's original Guzzi importer/workshop guru (really good mechanic and good bloke) I dreaded filtering in traffic on a coughing stalling snatchy mongrel of a bike. 3500+ it was ok :)

So, I visited the GrisoGhetto today. All of the offending posts that were "unkind" seemed to have been removed. :mad: :D In addition, my few posts have also been nuked. No great loss there... :snooze:

Hopefully the Civility and Live and Let Live philosophies have returned and will thrive and the truce lasts for all time now.

Here's to progress! :party:

So, I visited the GrisoGhetto today. All of the offending posts that were "unkind" seemed to have been removed.
Thanks Scott. Good to hear, because there’s only a few asshats there and their drivel elsewhere on the web also. I did send an email to the site owner Steve about it... but like most every other website owner (largely) outside of me, he was unresponsive.
I do (sadly) have an attorney on retainer these days, and I use as needed. Slander is now is easier than ever on the faceless www.

<Deleted link to a competing Forum> - Why a Forum owner would allow this is a disgrace is beyond my comprehension. Faceplant (FB) is another sad story.

Google Alerts me to most all public postings. Visit, don’t visit or support this site... but lashing out like a bunch of man-children is just pathetically sad. Thanks to the rare few here that spoke up.

A handful of the products I resell here are good friends of mine, who have moto-businesses, that I try to help support. Most of the items I’ve given input to make sure they fit and work on Guzzis... and I often make parts to add to the product to sell here.

Oh well, onward.

To me that site is a waste of hard drive space. I visited there several years ago. There is so much bad information I haven't been back since.

I read all the posts. They were not all bad. There were some ambiguous and some even strongly supportive of GT. Many made good observations in their posts. There were however many snotty, ignorant, hating comments as well.
I don't bother with other Guzzi sites, I like the way things work here. I am more than happy to support this site and buy Todd's excellent products.

There are always going to people with a variety of perspectives some based in prejudice, pride, jealousy or ignorance etc...
If there talking @#$& , people with a brain will see it eventually, the one that don’t.. aren’t worth the effort to try and enlighten !
You can’t smack any sense into em, and arguing with some obstinate @#$&$# is a waste of time.

There are many People that respect you and appreciate your support of the brand.
Thank you !

I’m on WG and posted on this thread. There are a few ugly posts complaining about Todd’s rules. My point was to just follow the rules. It’s Todd’s forum and he pays the bills and makes the rules. My positive comments about guzzitech were not the only one. Seems the ones with their shorts in a knot seem to be influenced by the jackass from Australia

When I saw the topic title Arctic Fox (she's a 22-year-old from Finland) with good intentions created I knew there would be trouble. Never read any posts and wisely the moderators have deleted the thread. It's truly sad this occurs. There's too few MG riders and we have better uses of our remaining time.

I read all the posts. They were not all bad. There were some ambiguous and some even strongly supportive of GT. Many made good observations in their posts. There were however many snotty, ignorant, hating comments as well. I don't bother with other Guzzi sites, I like the way things work here. I am more than happy to support this site and buy Todd's excellent products.
Thanks much for that. I'll keep on, keeping on (for now). Two decades of this is starting to take it's toll. This September marks our 20th year of the GuzziTech.com launch.

There are always going to people with a variety of perspectives some based in prejudice, pride, jealousy or ignorance etc... If there talking @#$& , people with a brain will see it eventually, the one that don’t.. aren’t worth the effort to try and enlighten ! You can’t smack any sense into em, and arguing with some obstinate @#$&$# is a waste of time. There are many People that respect you and appreciate your support of the brand. Thank you !
Welcome(!), and thanks for those thoughts and words. Appreciated.

I’m on WG and posted on this thread. There are a few ugly posts complaining about Todd’s rules. My point was to just follow the rules. It’s Todd’s forum and he pays the bills and makes the rules. My positive comments about guzzitech were not the only one. Seems the ones with their shorts in a knot seem to be influenced by the jackass from Australia
You were one of the rare few that spoke up there Bob, much appreciated. I didn't revisit since posting the link originally above. I think it's a simple process here, and I work hard to keep things on track and not allow the topics to divert too much. The gripes of me owning info posted here is hugely ironic as that's the status quo for every website on the planet, including FacePlant. There's two jackasses from Oz that make the rounds working to destroy me and my work. The drunkard and his bedmate, the clueless insect thief of maps.

When I saw the topic title Arctic Fox (she's a 22-year-old from Finland) with good intentions created I knew there would be trouble. Never read any posts and wisely the moderators have deleted the thread. It's truly sad this occurs. There's too few MG riders and we have better uses of our remaining time.
I often wonder why people feel the need to post things like that on other sites, as this site has been alive for much longer, and didn't steal all of the members out from underneath the MGNOC, which I dedicated a great deal of my time and resources in the '00s. Quite sad really. Secondly, I would say it's ~100:1 that people post links elsewhere to this site... and when they do, it ends in flames. Pathetic really.

Deleted thread... Never saw what it said.
That's a good thing Scott. Basically a few haters of this site... many of whom used to post here, but constantly ignored the quite simple requests of no hyperlinks to competing sites, and/or those who chose to argue with opinions, not facts. I like living in the facts. If I'm wrong, I'll be the first to state so. Typically I won't engage if I have little knowledge of the topic. I'll just read and absorb. I was a contributing journalist for CW Mag, as you likely recall, for ~7 years. Also, people think it's cute or funny to link to products I sell where they can be had cheaper... thing is, I always add/revise things to the product to insure they fit and work properly for the application. Most of what I sell I’ve had long time friendships with, as they were like me; Racers turned businesses.
It's also funny that I was criticized for having an organized website, yet someone else complained they couldn't find anything here... and they preferred the A.D.D. streaming of that site. Good riddance, enjoy that mess of ignorance there.

I can never understand why anyone would attack any aftermarket support for the Guzzi brand. It's so niche to begin with, we need all of the support we can get.

Thanks for everything you're doing for our bikes Todd.

Its pretty simple, actually. Historically speaking, Guzzi owners tend to be cheap-ass bastards that have preferred bodge items like parts fabricated out of JB Weld and bailing wire. So when they come across someone who is actually trying to provide higher quality items at a price that has a profit margin that provides for a reasonable quality of living for the vendor, they take offense because they see it as theft of their precious pennies that they'd rather die with.

At least, that's been my observation.

__Jason

Todd has always been brilliant to deal with, right now he is custom making a mid pipe for my Stelvio and has done the same for my Griso. He is a great source of honest information and quite rightly defends his products and his reputation, which is in complete contrast to a response from someone else who stated that Todd's crossover pipe would ruin my bike, which of course it hasn't. My level of mechanical skill is kept afloat by Todd and all of you on this site. Thanks so much

Back