• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM E4 V85TT Exhaust NOW WITH DYNO RUN

Just a quick question Todd did you eliminate the O2 sensor on the production header system?. you got rid of the pipe protector hangers
GOOD JOB.
No, those stay in place and are used with the RB EVO fuel system.
Thanks, in addition to eliminating those silly covers, our headers actually make more power. Skid (cosmetic) tin pan stays in place.

Dyno graph below, both fuel-corrected. Green trace shows Ago muffler no/DB (only - stock cat-con pre-muffler in place), and red trace shows our GTM full system with open air box lid. I'm positive I can get the torque dips sorted... and remember, this is only full throttle. When I have time, I will do some partial throttle dyno comparos, which is where my work always shines the most. The 80 hp bike will lift the front tire on part throttle (with no clutch needed).

V85TT AgoMuff vs GTMFS

Below are all fuel-corrected; Completely stock (red/blue 71.9 hp/53.3 lb.ft.) vs. Ago Y-pipe & carbon muffler with no db-killer and stock cat-con in place (gold/purple 73.3 hp-54.4 lb.ft.), and last is with Mistral headers (note the ~4.5k RPM dip in HP & torque) with Ago Y-pipe & Ago carbon muffler with no db-killer (green/teal 74.8 hp/54.4 lb.ft.). Worth the $? Then, see below for the GTM's Full kit ~9 hp/ 7 lb.ft. gain!

V85TT Stk vsAgoYmuffnoDB MsrlHdrs AgoYMuff noDB

Dyno chart below (also all fuel corrected via RB EVO kit with custom GTM maps) aligned to above showing stock (yellow/blue 71.9 hp/53.3 lb.ft.), Mistral Headers with Ago Y-pipe and Muffler no db-killer (orange/purple 74.8 hp/54.4 lb.ft.), and the GTM Full Exhaust System with DIY open air-box lid & BMC/DNA (red/light blue 80.3 hp/59.4 lb.ft.)!

V85TT Stk vs MstrlHdrsAgo vs GTMFullKit

I just noticed the cat and header pipe are welded together, I will have to assume that means nobody has added a Y pipe lol.

I just noticed the cat and header pipe are welded together, I will have to assume that means nobody has added a Y pipe lol.
Correct. You’ll have to buy the headers and Y; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/gtm-v85tt-werks-headers-full-system - I have them ready, just need to resolve the fueling as you know. The other aftermarket headers give a significant power dip. Mine do not.
I may consider doing them in Titanium, since I’ve had a few inquiries… won’t be cheap as we hand build them a few at a time.

Man... The 2020 V85TT Travel I got this spring was supposed to be the bike that I was gonna leave alone and keep stock. After reading through this thread and the fueling thread, I'm not sure I can do that.

Unrelated... The number of dealers within 200 miles of me that have dropped Moto Guzzi since I started looking last summer is insane. Not sure where I'll go when I need something outside of routine maintenance.

Man... The 2020 V85TT Travel I got this spring was supposed to be the bike that I was gonna leave alone and keep stock. After reading through this thread and the fueling thread, I'm not sure I can do that.
Once you ride one that's been uncorked and sorted, it's hard to turn back.
Unrelated... The number of dealers within 200 miles of me that have dropped Moto Guzzi since I started looking last summer is insane. Not sure where I'll go when I need something outside of routine maintenance.
Don't stress. Unless it's a self-induced issue, Guzzi's are pretty bulletproof outside of the annoying service reminder that must be reset by a dealer... so get used to seeing the little wrench, which fortunately, that's all it is.

Todd, is it possible to open up the airbox as shown here without any mapping mods? Same question on the cat delete Y. Performance changes?

I know you’re working to make it happen for us Todd, but is there any update on when a map for the E5 bikes might be coming? Hope this finds you and yours well.

Todd, is it possible to open up the airbox as shown here without any mapping mods? Same question on the cat delete Y. Performance changes?
Short answer, NO. Per the paragraphs at the top of the page here... Use the search function, and spend some time reading for your answer. ;)
I reply via email when called out by name only; Info @GuzziTech.com

I went to watch the video but the screen said this. Video Unavailable. Is it me or is there a problem with the file?

Dyno graph below showing 80(!) rwhp with our GTM TT Werks Full system with the long Meg, DIY open air box with high-flow filter and RB EVO Fuel Kit w/GTM SAS Kit.

Proto Full System with Short Meg:
View attachment 22184

GTM Stepped Header system eliminates the silly covers. Skid plate stays:
View attachment 22185

Short Meg:
GTM-V85TTMeg-SideShrt_ba7325fb-159b-4c7b-8211-7aa91e15fe70_2000x.jpeg

Long Meg:
GTM-V85TTMeg-SideLng_43c3422f-d879-4b0f-82ae-bab228d8a7b2_2000x.jpeg

Axis Dyno Full Kit 80 rwhp! GTM Full Werks Exhaust Long muffler (above), GTM RB EVO Kit, GTM SAS Kit with DIY open air box lid and high-flow filter (all available linked above):
View attachment 22178

DIY open airbox lid with high-flow filter element:
View attachment 22179
I installed the SAS block off, Rapid Air Tuner, air box modification, Matris cat delete, and Matris pipe. I cannot get the check engine light to stay off. I took it to Erico (MG dealer) here in Denver and they cleared it. Within 5 miles of riding home, it came back on. Any suggestions? BTW, it runs phenomenal.

Not entirely clear what a full system is. I have been through the store and what I see appears to be all E4. Is there a full system from exhaust ports to muffler for E5 bikes? Is DIY airbox opening part of the system? How about ecu fueling adjustment. I’d be interested in a quote on a COMPLETE package for my ‘21 E5 from you if possible. Thanks.

Not entirely clear what a full system is. I have been through the store and what I see appears to be all E4. Is there a full system from exhaust ports to muffler for E5 bikes? Is DIY airbox opening part of the system? How about ecu fueling adjustment. I’d be interested in a quote on a COMPLETE package for my ‘21 E5 from you if possible. Thanks.
Is this LMCircus Mike of Grapevine, TX?
See my post above for more info. Email only.
We should *finally* have the '21-22 V85TT full exhaust system done later this coming week. Yes, engine to muffler is a full system. As pictured at the first post of this thread.

Back