• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V85TT MIA platform

One reason (and a useful one, IMHO) to pair your helmet comms to the bike is so that you can control audio (music, phone calls, etc) by using the bike's mode button.

According to the user manual, it says in bold:

Before starting the procedure please delete possible pairing of the headset from the smartphone in order to avoid conflicts while connecting the device.
I would imagine that you would likewise want to delete any existing direct pairing between the pilot and pillion headsets for the same reason, if possible?

Of course, all I can do is speculate at this point, as the MIA is one of the various accessories that still haven't been delivered to me, so I don't yet have firsthand knowledge.

__Jason

One reason (and a useful one, IMHO) to pair your helmet comms to the bike is so that you can control audio (music, phone calls, etc) by using the bike's mode button.

I think you are right, but I don't listen to music, or make phone calls, so definitely no reason to connect the helmet comms to MIA. Why accept a call that would spoil the ride !

Safer to just ride the ride, and stop if you need to call.

Hello boys. I have one problem. Every time the motorcycle is started and connected to the mobile application, the message Low Fuel pops up. What about that? The service told me everything was OK.

IMG 4109
IMG-4109.jpg

7g5JgT2

well, I've seem that message once, when the low fuel indicator on the TFT glowed on.
That also showed in the app statistics too, which also highlights when the fuel is at 50% and when I refuel (message is "you have refuelled your vehicle"), which I assume means the fuel is at 100%.

Try deleting the app on your phone and reinstalling to see if that resolves your problem.
(I'm assuming the fuel gauge is working correctly ;))

well, I've seem that message once, when the low fuel indicator on the TFT glowed on.
That also showed in the app statistics too, which also highlights when the fuel is at 50% and when I refuel (message is "you have refuelled your vehicle"), which I assume means the fuel is at 100%.

Try deleting the app on your phone and reinstalling to see if that resolves your problem.
(I'm assuming the fuel gauge is working correctly ;))

Hi.
I deleted the application. Installed, no change.
:-(

Hi.
I deleted the application. Installed, no change.
:-(
does the fuel gauge resister the correct levels in the tank?

When I'm down to 1 bar on the TFT, and fill up, I can only get about 19 Litres in. How does your fuel gauge behave?

does the fuel gauge resister the correct levels in the tank?

When I'm down to 1 bar on the TFT, and fill up, I can only get about 19 Litres in. How does your fuel gauge behave?
You should cross-check it with the remaining distance and the average consumption that you have. In my case I usually refuel it having 2 bars on the TFT, remaining distance ~ 100 KM, and average consumption of 6.5 lt/100Km. In this case, the refueling quantity is very close to the ~ 16-17 lt =23-6.5 lt remaining for 2 bars. I have not noticed yet significant variations in the fuel gauge bars (I have checked it with 1 and 3 bars as well)

Save your cash and buy a good phone mount. The MIA is rubbish. Doesn't give alternate routes and roads closed in my opinion. I've had it over 6 months and have just fitted a mount for my sat nav to stop getting lost.

I'm now playing with Beeline (au.beeline.co/ for us down under). Works for pushbikes too, and knows not to take a pushbike on to the motorway (freeway).

It's also taken me astray a few times.

You should cross-check it with the remaining distance and the average consumption that you have. In my case I usually refuel it having 2 bars on the TFT, remaining distance ~ 100 KM, and average consumption of 6.5 lt/100Km. In this case, the refueling quantity is very close to the ~ 16-17 lt =23-6.5 lt remaining for 2 bars. I have not noticed yet significant variations in the fuel gauge bars (I have checked it with 1 and 3 bars as well)

From the owner's manual:
1643049147354 If the total fuel capacity is ~23 l, and the reserve is ~5 l, then that means fuel capacity NOT counting reserve is around 18 l. I think there is some confusion about this, with people believing their fuel gauge is way off, but they may not be factoring the reserve capacity, which is not really represented by the fuel gauge.

__Jason

New member, new Guzzi owner (picking up on Tuesday). Does anyone know if the MIA platform is supported on the V7 Stone? Happy to move to a new thread if required - thanks!

I believe the new 850 V7 supports the MIA as it has the various icons on the dash to suggest so, but then also, the heated grips option for the 850 V7 seems to have vanished from what I have seen, so not 100%

Thanks Hippo-Drones! Do you know if the receiver is installed by default? Do I have to buy it separately?
Re-reading the description, it appears MIA is available - maybe there is no need to install this unit?

Thanks Hippo-Drones! Do you know if the receiver is installed by default? Do I have to buy it separately?
Re-reading the description, it appears MIA is available - maybe there is no need to install this unit?

One dealer page I looked at said that MIA was available as an optional accessory for the V7 line.
As far as I've seen, the only model Guzzi that has had it installed as standard equipment so far is the V85TT Travel - and ONLY the Travel. Its optional on every other V85TT variant.

__Jason

One dealer page I looked at said that MIA was available as an optional accessory for the V7 line.
As far as I've seen, the only model Guzzi that has had it installed as standard equipment so far is the V85TT Travel - and ONLY the Travel. Its optional on every other V85TT variant.

__Jason
Thanks Jason, I will find out soon enough! Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised and it will be installed already...

On all but the V85TT "Travel" it is an optional extra, and that is the same with Aprilia too (same part number)

Hello all.
I bought a V85 tt last weekend and I can easily pair my iPhone 12 to the dashboard and MIA. But I can't pair my Maxto m2 intercom through MIA, unfortunately. I tried it many times but it always showed me failure seen in the picture below.

Do you have any experience with this issue?

Need your kind guidance 🙏

9E98B7DD 4E5A 4841 95C9 881C66B30E4D

Back