• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Moto Guzzi 100th Anniversary in 2022

scottmastrocinque

GT Godfather!
GT di Razza Pura
My youngest son, the computer engineer, just announced to us last night, that he is taking us all including his brothers, to Italy next year for the big party which got scrapped this year.

Oh boy oh boy, we are going to have fun galore. It will be their first time in Italy.

I can hardly wait.

So looking forward to seeing everyone there for the festa!

My youngest son, the computer engineer, just announced to us last night, that he is taking us all including his brothers, to Italy next year for the big party which got scrapped this year.
Oh boy oh boy, we are going to have fun galore. It will be their first time in Italy.
I can hardly wait.
Congrats! See you there!

I can hardly wait.

Do you know if the dates have been confirmed yet?, I contacted Piaggio customer services and the reply i got was, "keep checkng the website and social media"!!!!!

No, we're leaving the USA in 5 years to move to Italy. Next year is just vacation and celebration!

Hey Scott
What part of Italy are you looking at. We have spent quite a bit of time in and around Milan. We love Italy and would move there in a heartbeat if I could pry my wife away from her grandchildren

Mandello del Lario actually. We love it there. We find the Eastern leg of Lake Como to be just our style. Not as pretentious as Como in the Western leg and considerably less expensive.

I love Milan as we were Los Angelinos for many years but I don’t want to live in a metropolis any more.

48km is close enough but we can easily get to Stazione Milano Centrale from the station in Mandello del Lario in 50 minutes (17 trains a day from 6am-10pm) for just € 6,5

Or we can drive it by car or motorcycle if we want to.

Luckily my sons are all unmarried and I’ve told them not to rush marriage and children because of me. I lived the middle 1/3 of my life for them already and I intend to live the last 1/3 for me. Some call that selfish and I suppose it is but my tour of duty with children is done.

I can understand and respect your wife’s decision but that is definitely not me or my other half. I would be bitter doing that.

We’re done in 5 short years!

EBF98E7B 1723 40D5 B9E5 C3DBCE09F8C0 EE655B91 4027 40AC 9DE7 9328AA8BFCEA

The icing on the cake though is that from Milan, there is a high speed rail to just about anywhere you want to go in Italy!

Why we have nothing like this in the United States is a national disgrace.

48F6BEE2 7B96 4D5A B700 9C9193052589

Last edited:
I think the issue is that in North America things are Thousands of Miles appart, not merely hundreds.
In the central corridor’s it might make sense, up/down the west coast ( we’ll California)
Boston down to ? DC , maybe into Virginia ?
Canada, between Montreal and Toronto - towards Windsor... but not all the way...

$$$$$

Back