• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

How many of us are there on this forum?

Ok, thought i'd better get on this bandwagon, never really scrolled this far into this post either,i'm holty from Maryborough QLD got a 1100 griso. Just thinking, all this started by a kiwi early last year some time, by the way i like the idea of a GUZZI get together. What does youall reckon.

Yep, interested in a get-together as long as it doesn't involve green ginger wine or petrol bombs. Not sure which is the most deadly. I'm in Vic but I think most of the posters are in NSW or QLD so a central location for everyone will probably be a long ride for me. Peter

G'day,

May be for the Victorians we could do a meet for coffee at Tooradin or Flinders or anywhere thats convenient. Just need to ensure it's not too hot.

Beemer

G,day fellas Might be good idea if we do this state by state. My idea for QLD would be to meet at Bellbird Tea-house located between Kenilworth n Maleny, run by bikers for bikers, bout 1.5 hrs north of Brisbane. Would be good if everyone interested had a say so we get the best time n place. So c'mon guys whadda reckon lets get this happening. Cheers Holty
PS Fine with me if no ginger wine or petrol bombs both get ya into too much trouble.

When i was riding Buells, we had a forum based get together once a year where enthusiasts from all over oz would meet and stay at an organized location that we would all agree on, each year we would try and stay at different locations to be fair, so that all got to travel similar distances. Locations included, Bright (Mt Hotham) Tyalgum (inland near Gold Coast). Jinderbine (Thredbo). This year is Tassie, and next is SA. On Average there was probably 25-40 Bikes over the long weekend, most would meet up in their state and travel together. They even setup a dedicated website to keep the info clear and up to date. Im assuming the numbers would be a lot less, so a website would be overkill, but for anyone interested go here. :D
http://www.buellmuster.org/

At the Pukekohe Classic Racing Festival a week or so ago, four members of this forum met up. That's about one per million of population. On that basis an OZ get together should see a muster of about 30. Admittedly OZ is VERY BIG and a lot of riding would be involved. So far all the members I've met are really likeable blokes.

I'm here. Well, sort of. Picking up a new old cali Classic this Saturday. Already have top box and factory sport screen to go on. Can't wait. Any Qld Guzzi club members here ??

Glenn
Gold Coast :D :D

Ride opportunity

If there are any on this forum looking for a ride that's a bit different I've put my hand up to lead a Guzzi Club from Melbourne to the Coonawarra in May for the Hollick Wines Vintages Weekend. Won't be a cheap and cheerful weekend but could be fun. The invitation is there for any members who want to join in the ride. The plan is to get to Penola on the Friday for dinner at Piper's Restaurant, the Hollicks dinner on Saturday and then back to Dunkeld and the Royal Mail for the Sunday night with a leisurely ride home on the Monday. If pressed I may even leave on Thursday for Port Fairy and then up to Penola on the Friday. I suggest if anyone's interested they make their own arrangements with Hollicks and let me know. FWIW I've booked The Retreat (http://www.yalumba.com/library/Menzies% ... 0A3%20.pdf) at the Yalumba tasting rooms. Not cheap but v v nice. There are plenty of other accommodation options in Penola. The idea of the weekend is for it to be a relaxing degustation tour in the grand style. If there's any interest let me know.

Peter

Attachments

• attfa655.jpg
    attfa655.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 946
  • VC Invite Itinerary.pdf
    76.4 KB · Views: 82
Hi Magoo/ Holty
Back from the wilds of the NT for a few days over easter,
I'm planning on going to the Ruptured Budgie Rally in May ,14/15/16
I seem to have my time off rotation worked out for that time but i'll know for sure a couple
of weeks out and may be going down a few days earlier touring around before the rally.
I'm a member of the MGCQ and they are a great bunch although my work commitments mean I miss a
lot of ride time at the moment I do get together when ever I can for a ride.
later swagzz

Hi,

As for me, I've only just joined this forum, Aussie from NSW.
Currently I don't own a Guzzi as yet, but I've always wanted one, and now I'm at the point where I can get one.
I would love to own a 850 LeMans, but currently I'm looking at a Stelvio

Cheers
Paul

Good to hear of yet another Ausie Bellagio owner on the Forum. You must live somewhere near the dreaded Lawrence.

Can't work out tho why you would want all those other bikes...my Bella satisfies me completely! :*

Very occassional forum contributor, but long-time Guzzi rider, living in Tasmania.

Im here ang going strong
NTX Stelvio
Daytona Racing
and T-3

Mark

Back