• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Bellagio REGISTRY & Pic thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Re: Bellagio pic thread

few pics of a bellagio given the 'cafe' treatment by Friedhelm at www.alu-tanks

dscf3769.jpg

dscf3773m.jpg

dscf3772s.jpg

Very, very nice job!
Well guys, as you may have heard by now, the Bellagio 940 has been dropped from the Moto Guzzi range.

But looks like she's going to re-emerge quite soon wearing a different set of clothes. At the new prototype exhibition in Monte Carlo last week, MG unveiled two new additions to it's line up. One is a 1400cc Cali cruiser (still air cooled but there had been talk of a watercooled model to deal with tightening emissions regulations)....But check this baby out:

Scrambler.jpg

Dang! i was hoping for a 940 Le mans {{:-( But this is just another 940 concept pic actually, and the Scrambler they exhibited is in fact based on the 750. Check out the page >>>>

http://uk.motoguzzi.it/en_UK/news/montecarlo.aspx

"Well guys, as you may have heard by now, the Bellagio 940 has been dropped from the Moto Guzzi range."

This should mean our Bellagios become collectors items ......but to cash in on that I'd have to sell my Bella....and just can't see myself doing anything silly like that......till death do us part!

I'd love to know the reason MG dropped the model....I reckon they've dropped the ball.

delburnman said:
This should mean our Bellagios become collectors items ......but to cash in on that I'd have to sell my Bella....and just can't see myself doing anything silly like that......till death do us part!
I'd love to know the reason MG dropped the model....I reckon they've dropped the ball.

I'll second that mate!

Moz...is that your Cappuccino'd Bellagio or just something you're lusting after?? Beautiful job either way.

Just looked on the Australian Moto Guzzi John Sample website: looks like they have a Bellagio or two left and are offering a free touring kit (windscreen and panniers) with every purchase.

Does anyone know how many Bellagio's were made?

Here's one I saw in for service at a Guzzi shop in Barcelona last week. I don't know the story but it had a few scrapes on both sides.
74cbda4b.jpg

32e87849.jpg

My bike at the moment
Nobbyatthebradford.jpg

With a new chrome headlight
14072011788.jpg

CB900 if you want to know.It fits right on.

Attachments

• SPF_0022-Art.jpg
    SPF_0022-Art.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 1,646
  • SPF_1967.jpg
    SPF_1967.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,643

Rugby2011A.jpg

Yo Bob ;) Rider 'A' has the special stealth camo paint job...pretty good uh?

.....Which one is you? :mrgreen:

Finebau said:
Very, very nice job!
Well guys, as you may have heard by now, the Bellagio 940 has been dropped from the Moto Guzzi range.

But looks like she's going to re-emerge quite soon wearing a different set of clothes. At the new prototype exhibition in Monte Carlo last week, MG unveiled two new additions to it's line up. One is a 1400cc Cali cruiser (still air cooled but there had been talk of a watercooled model to deal with tightening emissions regulations)....But check this baby out:

Think you're a good deal premature on your claim to the end of the line for the Bellagio 940. There are lots of pic of the production line during GMG just a couple weeks ago, with rockin good looking Bellagios under going birth!

Can anyone explain to me why this bike is not available in the United States? The "power cruiser" market is fairly well-established here, and this bike would fit right in, while offering something different.

Ducati dealers tell me that the Diavel is a hit; I'd much rather have a Bellagio. How do we convince MGNA to bring this beautiful bike over?

Corn Oil Kid said:
Think you're a good deal premature on your claim to the end of the line for the Bellagio 940. There are lots of pic of the production line during GMG just a couple weeks ago, with rockin good looking Bellagios under going birth!

That's right! The situation came about some time ago when the model was simply dropped from the Guzzi catalogue in the UK. It's such an incredible bike that like many of the other riders from our Bellagio owners group, we couldn't get our heads around it and much speculation was generated!

It came to light recently that there are only around 80 of these bikes registered in the UK, and from that we can assume that this model was dropped over here due to insufficient sales.

It turns out (apres GMG) that they are indeed still in production but not bound for the UK anymore! :eek:

Corn Oil Kid said:
Finebau said:
Very, very nice job!

I've not seen any pictures other than a few "Photoshop dreams" that have appeared on the 'net from time to time. I've looked at the pictures various contributors have posted on GuzziTech from the GMG 2011 and didn't see any sign of any Bellagios or variants "under going birth". Have I missed some?
And Corsa Italiana in London are currently advertising they've got last ever Bellagio off the production line for sale. Has anyone got any concrete evidence the 940 isn't dead & gone forever?

youcanrunnaked said:
Can anyone explain to me why this bike is not available in the United States? The "power cruiser" market is fairly well-established here, and this bike would fit right in, while offering something different.

Ducati dealers tell me that the Diavel is a hit; I'd much rather have a Bellagio. How do we convince MGNA to bring this beautiful bike over?

Well, the Diavel is a beauty that's for sure! The Bellagio has a short stoke 940 twin spark head motor and performs like a nimble naked (earier) air cooled sports twin rather than a cruiser, this is why some owners prefer to customise them into 'baby' hot rods or cafe racers.

It could explain why the model was mis-understood in the UK and hence didn't sell many as it was marketed as an Italian alternative to the HD sporty.

They are very popular in Australia and in mainland europe, and i'm sure they would be well received in the USA

Maybe MGNA should read this ;)

Will said:
I've not seen any pictures other than a few "Photoshop dreams" that have appeared on the 'net from time to time. I've looked at the pictures various contributors have posted on GuzziTech from the GMG 2011 and didn't see any sign of any Bellagios or variants "under going birth". Have I missed some?
And Corsa Italiana in London are currently advertising they've got last ever Bellagio off the production line for sale. Has anyone got any concrete evidence the 940 isn't dead & gone forever?

Hi Will. On the MotoGuzzi GB forum there are some pics taken during the GMG of new Bellagio bikes in build on the assembly lines. The Silver/grey 'Lux' (lowrider style) and the last incarnation of Bella's in the Aquila Nera style.

Heres a side shot of my bike being "borrowed" for a back-to-back" test ride with a brand new model from the showroom....The guy was very impressed with the difference in performance between the 'bedded in' bike with 7000+ miles on and the demo model with only a few hundred under it's wheels.

steal.jpg

Hi Finebau, Thanks for letting me know. I'll check out the MGCGB forum....if it will let me in. It's being refusing to accept me despite Brian's best efforts, so it must be something up with my computer.

Will said:
Hi Finebau, Thanks for letting me know. I'll check out the MGCGB forum....if it will let me in. It's being refusing to accept me despite Brian's best efforts, so it must be something up with my computer.

No problem mate. Here you go, i scooped these for you from the page:

DSC05014.JPG

DSC05013.JPG

DSC02053_Small_.jpg

Back