• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

2011-2016 V7 Racer CNC Passenger Pegs

Now shipping per above. Hope a few of you with Racers find these useful.

If I dint already have the 2 up stuff installed I would have bought them. I still remember when I bought my racer the sales people new absolutely nothing about the bike or if you could even buy a 2 up seat for it. Pretty bad when I new more then the dealer and I saw my first Guzzi a week earlier and had to have one.

That looks way better than the set I got at AF1.

I'm mulling over adding brass bits to my bike so it's all black & brass. Those pegs in brass would look sweet.

Would add to the complexity and cost. How much would you pay for such a set?

I hadn't thought about it. I realize it would be more complex but I have no idea how much it would be to make as compared to these. The ugly stock ones that by installing, force me to remove my aluminum hangers are over $300.

I hadn't thought about it. I realize it would be more complex but I have no idea how much it would be to make as compared to these. The ugly stock ones that by installing, force me to remove my aluminum hangers are over $300.
For about $350, you can get the hangers, pegs, grab handles and a seat.

Those looks fantastic. if i wasnt far away from US i would buy a set of these.
but my wife says oem seat is not comfortable so i will have to buy the seat for two .
I will buy the Moto Guzzi passenger kit. 2 person seat, pegs and handle bars. approximately 300 Euro and comes from Italy. I talked to local dealer and will order on Monday

Honestly, for anyone thinking about buying these, don't hesitate! I bought a pair recently from Todd and they are brilliant! They are well made (obviously) and suit the bike perfectly. The price is well below anything else on the market and are so simple to put on and off that really, its the best of both worlds!

Last edited:
So, I hope nobody minds but my wife took it upon herself to write up a review of her experience riding pillion on a V7 Racer. Specifically, she does comment on the pegs that I bought from Todd! Its a short read but a good one for anyone thinking of riding two up regularly on this bike! However, for those who are weary of click bait, the summary is this: she loved the experience and loved the pegs! No discomforting vibration from the pegs, etc. We put in and around 60 miles (100km) on Bella that day too, so it was a proper test on a variety of different roads ranging from country roads, autoroutes and city.
Taking my bike in for her 600 mile/ 1000 Kilometer service today!

Just followed your link and read your wonderful wife's experience of the V7R!

Tell her thank you & I must say you are the lucky one to have a girl who "get's it" when it comes to two wheels.

I was scratching my head at the wall paper you have on your site, it was so familiar & then it I got it: Worlds Fastest Indian.

Just followed your link and read your wonderful wife's experience of the V7R!

Tell her thank you & I must say you are the lucky one to have a girl who "get's it" when it comes to two wheels.

I was scratching my head at the wall paper you have on your site, it was so familiar & then it I got it: Worlds Fastest Indian.

Thank you! My missus was shy but happy that you enjoyed her post! Lucky is putting it mildly to say the least! :inlove:

As for the background on my blog, yep, a tribute to the man who's memory continues to inspire to this day! See you on the road! ;)

I slightly revised the design to more closely match the front stock pegs... so limited production available again.

GT-Rx® v2.0 bolt-on V7 Racer I & II CNC passenger pegs. Bolts onto the factory muffler hanger brackets. Easy on/off as needed. Grab a set here; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/gt-rx-v7-racer-i-ii-cnc-passenger-pegs

GT-V7RPPegs2.jpg

So I was recently looking into adding some passenger pegs to my bike, but the passenger pegs on the GTmoto specify that they attach to the stock exhaust hanger brackets (shown here https://gtmotocycles.com/products/gt-rx-v7-racer-i-ii-cnc-passenger-pegs ), and show it attached to a stock exhaust in photo. I was wondering if they'd still work fine with the GT exhaust I currently have installed, given the above pictures it seems like they'd work fine, but figured I'd confirm that before given the design seems slightly different in the currently sold option to those previous pegs. I also don't want to put a passenger at risk or damage my bike if it is not advised

Alex, yes they sure will. Made to fit onto the stock exhaust hanger brackets as shown. However, those brackets are not designed to handle standing weight of a passenger. Guzzi makes a kit (shown below) with heavier cast brackets for that purpose, that came with passenger pegs for $470 (I can get it for $349). What I make is for an “occasional” passenger. With your GTM exhaust, you can also fit a standard V7 passenger bracket kit or i can make you something as well since you're local.
Your bike is likely in need of service. Hope to see you soon. We can chat direct email too.

16033D8E 68D9 4552 B886 FCF7844E3EE4

Back