• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

Corsica & Sardinia on Guzzis

Bill Hagan

GT Reference
GT di Razza Pura
Above Pott's Camp along Braddock's route, Virginia
I’ll spare you the “Buon giorno” and similar affectations of many who have just returned from Italy or wherever. 🙄

I got back a few days ago from a motorcycle tour — on Moto Guzzis, of course 😄🇮🇹🏍️ — of France’s Corsica and Italy’s Sardinia. I mentioned going some time back in another thread.

It likely surprises no one who knows me and is reading this to know that I have some pic and vid evidence of that trip. 😄

Actually, all of the “riding” pix and vids were supplied by others, and primarily Retno & Tresno (Indonesian Guzzisti) and Paula, a Brazilian pillion. Thanks to them as, quite frankly, I saw very little scenery as I was just trying to stay alive! 😱

First, a quick word for the TLDR types and anyone else who has interest in but too little time … or simply has the attention span of a gerbil. 😄

Bear in mind that I started with about 1800(!) pix, and culled those to a number you’ll have to open the slideshow to see, but more than 85% fewer!

That said, if you have neither time nor inclination to see all the pix, just watch the three brief vids that start very early in the slideshow. They capture so much of the riding experience that was often a tunnel of terror for me at the time.

The pix link opens in “collage landscape,” thereby (in theory, at least) permitting you to see all pix at once, and to see all (untruncated) captions by hovering your cursor over individual pix.

Open the slideshow to see the larger pix and captions … (tho, maddeningly) Smugmug allows captions to fade after several unless you work at seeing them. Grrrrr.

https://bill-and-kathi.smugmug.com/Corsica---Sardinia-by-Moto-Guzzi/n-2kjBXg

And, here is a link to some vids that I did not include in the slideshow, but you might find interesting.

https://bill-and-kathi.smugmug.com/Extra-Videos-Corsica-Sardinia-Guzzi-Tour-2024/n-BMsp3R

Best,

Bill

Back