• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

Follow My Gut, Or Follow my Heart/Eyes? (V100 Purchase).

wallycycle

Tuned and Synch'ed
I was wondering if any other motorcyclists are dealing with this quandary when thinking about buying a V100. My heart and eyes love the bike but my gut is telling me "no". Normally I don't put off a buying decision based on negative reviews about reliability/significant issues with any bike model as expressed on forums. If I did that, I'd never buy another bike. I believe just about every one of them but I'm a lucky guy and don't think it will ever happen to me. Hasn't so far and I've purchased more bikes than I can remember. However, in the case of M-G, I find myself being a bit more cautious. Paucity of dealers, potential parts support, customer service etc...

Ten years ago I took a chance on a Griso 8V (rollerized) and loved the bike. 6k+ miles before I sold it and not one issue. The itch for a Guzzi is back. I'm going to demo a standard V100 tomorrow. We'll see what part of my body prevails.

Hi; I have a 2023 Mandello 5900 miles in like new condition. I have had not one single issue with the bike and have enjoyed it dearly. Unfortunately, with bad osteoarthritis in my hands I have no choice but to sell it and buy a DCT transmission bike.

Attachments

• guzzi-1.JPG
    guzzi-1.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 6
  • guzzi-2.JPG
    guzzi-2.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 6
  • guzzi-5.JPG
    guzzi-5.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 6
Hi; I have a 2023 Mandello 5900 miles in like new condition. I have had not one single issue with the bike and have enjoyed it dearly.

Sounds like you got a good one👍. Probably be a good buy!

Unfortunately, with bad osteoarthritis in my hands I have no choice to sell it and buy a DCT transmission bike.

Good luck with the osteo😕… I have it in my hands too, and being a guitar player, it sucks when it flares…

Back