• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

Gas Cap Replacement Options

MG_Zach

Just got it firing!
GT Contributor
I tried searching and going back through old threads to the 2017 time frame without any luck. So I do apologize if I'm asking a previously answered question. I need to replace the gas cap on my recently purchased '17 GMX-21. It is a theft recovery and I'm assuming that's why the gas cap was messed up. Right now the locking ring is missing. I'm not sure if this is a piece of the OEM cap or something they picked up that "fit" currently on there. I'm attaching pictures to help make sense of this. Are the gas caps for all the 1400's interchangeable? I haven't had any luck finding anything at all to even buy a gas cap from any of my searches including GTM, AF1, and Harper Moto. Any and all input is very much appreciated.

Guzzi3.jpg Guzzi4.jpg Guzzi5.jpg

Are the gas caps for all the 1400's interchangeable?
They are, but they are all keyed, which is why yours is destroyed. Per my prior post on your other question on the code, best to purchase the combo set that comes with keys and gas cap. Ping us directly via the STORE tab top of page.

They are, but they are all keyed, which is why yours is destroyed. Per my prior post on your other question on the code, best to purchase the combo set that comes with keys and gas cap. Ping us directly via the STORE tab top of page.
Email sent. Thank you sir.

Back