• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

Grüße aus Hessen in Deutschland

Hermi

Just got it firing!
Hallo, ich fahre seit Mai eine V100 Mandello in rot. Wirklich ein besonderes Bike, das mir optisch sehr gefällt, einen super Motor hat und irgendwie einzigartig ist. Habe MG bisher nie als Alternative auf dem Schirm gehabt. Bin bisher diverse Ducati, KTM, BMW, Aprillia, Honda, Harley und als letzte die Suzuki V-Strom 800 gefahren bei der mir die Motorleistung etwas zu gering war. Im April war ich dann auf der Probefahrt bei Moto Guzzi und bin die Stelvio gefahren. Zwei Wochen später habe ich mich für die V100 entschieden. Ein Bike und eine Marke mit Charakter. Steht jetzt in der Werkstatt zur ersten Inspektion und leider auch wegen einem Kühlwasserverlust der auf Garantie hoffentlich schnell behoben werden kann. Freue mich darauf wenn ich wieder starten kann. Grüße Hermi

Hallo, ich fahre seit Mai eine V100 Mandello in rot. Wirklich ein besonderes Bike, das mir optisch sehr gefällt, einen super Motor hat und irgendwie einzigartig ist. Habe MG bisher nie als Alternative auf dem Schirm gehabt. Bin bisher diverse Ducati, KTM, BMW, Aprillia, Honda, Harley und als letzte die Suzuki V-Strom 800 gefahren bei der mir die Motorleistung etwas zu gering war. Im April war ich dann auf der Probefahrt bei Moto Guzzi und bin die Stelvio gefahren. Zwei Wochen später habe ich mich für die V100 entschieden. Ein Bike und eine Marke mit Charakter. Steht jetzt in der Werkstatt zur ersten Inspektion und leider auch wegen einem Kühlwasserverlust der auf Garantie hoffentlich schnell behoben werden kann. Freue mich darauf wenn ich wieder starten kann. Grüße Hermi
Thanks to Google Translate:
"Hello, I've been riding a red V100 Mandello since May. It's a really special bike that I really like the look of, has a great engine and is somehow unique. I've never considered MG as an alternative. I've ridden various Ducati, KTM, BMW, Aprillia, Honda, Harley and most recently the Suzuki V-Strom 800, where the engine power was a bit too low for me. In April I went on a test drive at Moto Guzzi and rode the Stelvio. Two weeks later I decided on the V100. A bike and a brand with character. It's now in the workshop for its first inspection and unfortunately also because of a coolant leak that can hopefully be fixed quickly under warranty. I'm looking forward to being able to start again. Greetings, Hermi"

Congratulations on the bike and Welcome to the forum.

Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia! Hope you’ll add your info to our Registry below. Enjoy the site! Prost!

Back