• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7-850 Exhaust Interest?

I own or will be purchasing a V7-850, and...

• Would love to add GTM mufflers.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Would consider a full system if power increases are significant.

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Would want a more modern muffler design with carbon fiber.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Would likely leave it stock.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
To those who own or are considering the V7-850, what interest do you have in exhaust offerings, as to muffler style and/or a full system?
We can of course easily make our GP Megs, or our reverse cones work, but we’ll probably mix it up some depending on what you might be interested in. If you are a serious buyer, vote and post below.
See this thread for what we can offer; https://guzzitech.com/forums/threads/gtm-v7-850-exhaust-offerings.21782/

Hello, I know I am late to the party but I am picking up the Centenario in the next week. I will probably leave it stock till next summer at which time I'd be seriously interested in a full exhaust. The goals would be getting as close as possible to the V85TT performance numbers while improving the already sweet sounding exhaust.

Hello, I know I am late to the party but I am picking up the Centenario in the next week. I will probably leave it stock till next summer at which time I'd be seriously interested in a full exhaust. The goals would be getting as close as possible to the V85TT performance numbers while improving the already sweet sounding exhaust.
Congrats, hope you’ll add your info to the Registry page; https://guzzitech.com/forums/threads/v7-registry-picture-thread-add-your-bike.9108/
I’ll be showing products as we go that I make, and I’m curious as to power too… However as stated previously, they used the same small V7 throttle body/ECU on the 7/850, not the big TB on on the V85TT, so power will not get anywhere close unfortunately.

I like a fully system. 2-1 system matter of fact. Of course sound loud. And power gain and weight saving too.

To those seriously considering the V7-850, what interest would you have in exhaust offerings, as to muffler style and a full system? We can of course easily make our GP Megs, or our reverse cones work, but we’ll probably mix it up some depending on what you might be interested in. If you are a serious buyer, vote and post below.
I’ll be grabbing a Centennial version when they land for R&D purposes, and I might make it available as a rental if COVID lets go soon.

View attachment 21396 View attachment 21397

To those seriously considering the V7-850, what interest would you have in exhaust offerings, as to muffler style and a full system? We can of course easily make our GP Megs, or our reverse cones work, but we’ll probably mix it up some depending on what you might be interested in. If you are a serious buyer, vote and post below.
I’ll be grabbing a Centennial version when they land for R&D purposes, and I might make it available as a rental if COVID lets go soon.

View attachment 21396 View attachment 21397

I got an slip on exhaust from Motiv Cycle works in Oklahoma, which worked on the previous v7 iii without a tune and was ok, but not so on my 2021 v7 850. Its got a lean condition, I need a tune asap, so I got to go back to the stock exhaust til that becomes available. Ill post pics and video, it sounds great and looks great with chrome tips, looks similar to the gp megs you guys make.

Congrats, hope you’ll add your info to the Registry page; https://guzzitech.com/forums/threads/v7-registry-picture-thread-add-your-bike.9108/
I’ll be showing products as we go that I make, and I’m curious as to power too… However as stated previously, they used the same small V7 throttle body/ECU on the 7/850, not the big TB on on the V85TT, so power will not get anywhere close unfortunately.

Thank you! I picked it up today, and I've already put 140 miles or so on it. Such a great bike! Plenty of power, but the exhaust note is awful, sounds like a Jetsons car to me. LOL Can't wait to see what you come up with to improve the sound and performance. Oh and I will register the bike once I have a picture of myself with it!

Hey Todd, my powder coating is coming off both sides of my exhaust right where it comes out of the cylinder heads... Is this common? Sounds like the dealer is going to cover it, wondering if it's something to worry about, maybe when I order your full exhaust I'll go with a different finish.

Hey Todd, my powder coating is coming off both sides of my exhaust right where it comes out of the cylinder heads... Is this common? Sounds like the dealer is going to cover it, wondering if it's something to worry about, maybe when I order your full exhaust I'll go with a different finish.
my 2021 the exhaust paint is peeling bad on both header pipes.

my powder coating is coming off both sides of my exhaust right where it comes out of the cylinder heads... Is this common? Sounds like the dealer is going to cover it, wondering if it's something to worry about, maybe when I order your full exhaust I'll go with a different finish.
Same as prior note, please email me instead of calling me on out here on the Forum.
It could be common amongst 2021 models, hard to say as of right now. This is a poor surface prep issue in my experience. We use a military developed product called Cerakote, which is heat and UV stable. That said, it will slightly discolor with time and use/abuse.
Also, OEM pipes are double wall, ours are single. Our stainless brushed is easily revived with scotch-brush pads and simple metal polish or spray. I'm looking at doing a run of titanium as I've had a people ask. It will be quite pricey though.
We are going into production this week on my V7-850 GP Megs and the full system is available now; https://guzzitech.com/forums/threads/gtm-v7-850-exhaust-offerings.21782/

Back