• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Guzzi new model tease

I think the green one could have looked awesome. But they didn't show any restraint. It looks like it was colored by a six year old with a new box of crayons. Too many colors. Why does it have two shades of gold? Maybe it will look better in real life.

I've ordered the red one.

The red and green are not the same. They are different trim levels with the green being the much higher one.

The gold color of the stanchion tubes and the rear shock are “Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 semi-active suspension, capable of automatically adapting the hydraulics instant by instant to the type of driving adopted and the asphalt conditions to always have the best behavior in any situation.”

Yeah. The sales guy tried to upsell me on the green one. But I didn't upgrade. I only intend to keep the bike a few years before moving on to something else.

None of the additional features on the green one will make a big difference in my experience with the bike. I think the green one has semi-active suspension, heated grips, quick shifter, and extra multimedia stuff. I don't need any of that. It's just more stuff to break. I've had all that stuff on various other bikes and it was mostly OK. But it didn't make my smile any bigger while riding.

If Moto Guzzi offers a V4 version of this bike in a few years, I may go for the extra stuff. That would be a bike worth keeping for a while.

MOTUS already built that engine.

180hp and it bankrupted the company as it was way to expensive to produce and they never recovered from the design cost.

Yeah. The sales guy tried to upsell me on the green one. But I didn't upgrade. I only intend to keep the bike a few years before moving on to something else.

None of the additional features on the green one will make a big difference in my experience with the bike. I think the green one has semi-active suspension, heated grips, quick shifter, and extra multimedia stuff. I don't need any of that. It's just more stuff to break. I've had all that stuff on various other bikes and it was mostly OK. But it didn't make my smile any bigger while riding.

If Moto Guzzi offers a V4 version of this bike in a few years, I may go for the extra stuff. That would be a bike worth keeping for a while.
Are you already taking orders in the US? I can't get a dealer to take my deposit here in Straya.

Are you already taking orders in the US? I can't get a dealer to take my deposit here in Straya.
Would you like to take advantage of our US / Canadian delivery options
Buy it in the here, tour around the colonies a bit, then have it shipped home :rofl:

( Other that it being a real pain registering a vehicle someplace you don’t live…)

I'm on a fairly informal list with my dealer. He does not yet have final pricing or accessory availability information. He's confident that he'll be able to get at least one of each version of the bike. The earliest delivery would be September, but it could be quite a bit later.

If the bike comes in at some horrible pricing, I can walk away from the deal.

Back