Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if we can be of help. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.
  2. There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

GUZZI ONLINE WEBINAR - JULY 9, 2021

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GTM®, Jun 29, 2021.

1. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

https://iicchicago.esteri.it/iic_chicago/en/gli_eventi/calendario/2021/07/moto-guzzi-100-years.html

Italian Design Day 2021
    Moto Guzzi: 100 Years

The Consulate General of Italy in Chicago, Piaggio Group and the Italian Cultural Institute in Chicago celebrate Moto Guzzi’s 100th birthday: one hundred years of passion, success, adventure, innovation and the sheer joy of riding motorcycles.

Jeffrey Schnapp (Harvard University), Greg Lynn (Moto Guzzi factory and museum designer), Miguel Galluzzi (Head of Piaggio Advanced Design Center) and Marco D’Acunzo (Chief Marketing Officer Piaggio Group Americas) introduce Moto Guzzi 100 Years, the inspiring book, curated by Jeffrey Schnapp, where a writer, an actor, three journalists, a DJ, a designer, an astronaut and a cultural historian recount their passion for the Mandello Eagle, while their tales are interspersed with the exploration of the past, the present, and the future of the company through images of vehicles, places and above all stories of individuals, famous and ordinary who have made the history of the brand.

Video:

2. DeadEye

DeadEye High Miler GT di Razza Pura

I was late to the meeting but got to watch the replay.

Now I have to go to Mandello del Lario someday !!!

3. Midnite

Midnite Tuned and Synch'ed

Thanks for posting. I look forward to learning more about Guzzi’s development plans in September!

4. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Hope a few of you were able to get through the video. Not a ton was said, but it was fun getting up to speed with some of the people involved. I've been lucky in that I work on Greg Lynn's Audace, and now consider him a good friend... same with Miguel (several in person visits with him and he's been to my shop), and I've worked on his son's V7 Racer:

Galluzis-at-GTM.jpg

A funny image I grabbed from the video, is below. I don't recall ever seeing it used before... and I really wish it was Batman instead. I'm really hoping the GMG happens this year, as I do have roughly committed plans to attend. Anyway, enjoy.

MGX-DarthVader.JPG

scottmastrocinque and BrianR like this.
  5. scottmastrocinque

scottmastrocinque Scott Mastrocinque GT Famiglia

Thank you for the post and videos. I enjoyed them both very much!

Being a Guzzisti is more than just riding a motorcycle or trying to impress your friends and neighbors that you are "cool".

It's being a part of and continuing a 100 year old tradition of the love of hand-built motorcycles from the tiny little hamlet of Mandello del Lario - Lago di Como - Lombardia, Italia.

Personally, I feel that I'm so blessed and thankful to have been a Guzzisti my whole life.

GTM® likes this.