• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

Hello from Belgium, new owner of the cheapest 850 T3 (I guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samson_T3

Just got it firing!
Well...where to start...
was having a blast at Alcatraz Metal Festival this weekend, and a fellow camper wanted to make his wife happy by cleaning up his shed...
Only problem was that a 1979 T3 was taking up the space in there...

I offered to take over the bike for 1 crate of Duvel beer and 2 bottles of Bacardi, as a drunken joke between...well...two drunk guys.

He kept his promise, so I rushed home after the 4day concert, cleared the trailer and drove the T3 up onto the ramp. One hour later and safe home.
Have keys, papers, EU conformity,... bike was even registered...

Bike has been sitting for 8 years but seems really well preserved. Have ordered the Haynes Manual. Will not attempt to start or ride
before everything has been checked.

I have experience rebuilding a Suzuki GS1100 (1982) and have an aircooled Porsche in the stable, so a medium handy DIY'er. Not totally dumb, but not at expert level either.

Can someone point me into the right direction on the forum where to find T3 information ?

thanks
Gfunk

20240815_194148.jpg 20240815_194140.jpg 20240816_145435.jpg IMG-20240815-WA0003.jpeg

The Loop and Tonti section is where you will find most of the information. The T3 is a Tonti frame bike. Welcome to the forum.

BTW There is a T3 factory manual in the downloads section. With an account upgrade you can download that manual

You're going to be FINE working on this bike! And there's lots and lots of available help. Search first, then ask. I can't imagine any question about this model that hasn't been asked and answered many a time ....

Lannis

Can someone point me into the right direction on the forum where to find T3 information ?
Fun, congrats, sure can. That is a Tonti frame, so the section below is a good start. Please add your info (and previous owner’s name and info too!). From there even the main section will be of help. As stated, always start with a search. Enjoy/Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back