Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Holiday Greetings. For those asking about Black Friday/Cyber Monday specials... Since we're such a tiny operation, it's tough to offer much... But we're again offering free shipping on $99+ orders to our U.S. customers on any in stock GTM product! Now through Monday at midnight, PST. Use POST-COVID-FREE discount code at checkout on our online Store link above - We truly appreciate your support. PLEASE Support small businesses!

Mew bike troubles

Discussion in 'Cal 1400 8V' started by rabm, Aug 23, 2018.

1. rabm

rabm Just got it firing!

hi, first post, I bought a `16 Audace, the crank case is porous the bike is 2.5 years old so MG opened the warranty and promised a new engine. September 9 is the delivery date, however, calling the customer service for an update has resulted in zero information and no return calls or emails, is this normal? I feel I should have bought the rocket three instead, I only had the bike one week now its back at the dealer.

2. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Hi rabm, sorry to hear of your troubles. The dealer is who you should bug. Piaggio Customer service can only be so helpful unless the dealer is really not responding. All manufacturers have their issues. A Guzzi friend of ours crashed his Rocket III because the final drive locked up.

3. rabm

rabm Just got it firing!

thanks for the feedback, I visited the dealer shortly after and they have made workshop time for the engine fit so I'm reasonably happy that the engine will arrive about the 9th. Piaggio customer service have been zero help and the dealer have been great, lent me a bike offered free service on the new engine and warranty. Jim Alans Falkirk Scotland.
    cheers for now keep you posted
    regards
    robert

John L likes this.