Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if we can be of help. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.
  2. There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

Moto Grappa Tech & Tire Days, 2021

Discussion in 'United States of America' started by Bill Hagan, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Bill Hagan

Bill Hagan GT Reference GT Famiglia

Above Pott's Camp along Braddock's route, Virginia
    Many of you have told me how you and others have been near distraught at the delay in getting pix posted of the recently concluded Moto Grappa Tech & Tire Days, 2021 [abbreviated confusingly and saving only few letters as "MGTTD MMXXI."]

OK, OK, maybe only person has, and he was being facetious. :giggle:

Still, I felt obligated to get those out there. Besides, Kathi, freshly returned from Seattle, thinks “working” on the slideshow was simply yet another ploy to avoid knocking items off her “List," so I had to finish quickly. :makeup:

A word for those who — rather understandably — see my slideshows as the pictorial equivalent of TLDR: don’t open the url. But, know that it could have been much worse; I started with 500+ photos, and now have “only” 155. :eek:

The link opens in “landscape collage,” and captions appear when hovering your cursor over a pic. You can go to fullscreen and play the show or advance manually, but captions often “fall off” when doing that so it can be problematic. That said, if you have any interest in viewing the three brief (a few seconds long) videos, you have to go to fullscreen to see those.

Enough “legals;” I can’t help it. ;)

Here are the pix:

https://bill-and-kathi.smugmug.com/MGTTD-MMXXI-June-2021/n-QGmSQG/

Bill

BrianR, GTM® and V700Steve like this.
  2. Matthew Nuttall

Matthew Nuttall Tuned and Synch'ed

Looks like a great event! I somehow missed my invite for this one, must be lost in the mail!

Bill Hagan likes this.
  3. BrianR

BrianR Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

Thats a brilliant set of pictures. Border opening, covid regulations and health issues permitting I would like to ride down (realising that I've rudely self-invited myself!) to one of those events sometime in the future. Thanks for the beautiful photos!

Bill Hagan likes this.
  4. roadventure

roadventure GT Reference GT Famiglia

"11-14 July 2021"

momento.jpg

Looks like fun, I'll be there! ;)

Bill Hagan likes this.
  5. Bill Hagan

Ha! Good catch.

I am blaming one shot too many of grappa when I ordered those. Interestingly, only one other person caught that -- the wife of an attendee! :giggle: -- and, given the consumption of spirits here, no one will remember exactly when after a few months. ;)

Email me at convenience: wrhaganATearthlinkDOTnet.

Ditto email.

Now ... must go ride. The Cub Cadet. Acres and acres. :cry:

Bill

roadventure and john zibell like this.
  6. scottmastrocinque

scottmastrocinque Scott Mastrocinque GT Famiglia

OMG that looks like a wonderful time Bill!

Do you do this every year and is it an open invitation or exclusively for invitees? I would love to do this next year very much.

Bill Hagan likes this.
  7. Bill Hagan

Thanks, Scott. It and previous iterations have been great fun.

That said, while I do expect to continue those in some form, I am trying to to decide whether the next one will be "winter" tech version or a spring or fall one more focused on ring the grand roads that start right outside of my driveway.

The "winter" versions are a great break from ... well, winter :giggle: ... and that has charm as a tonic for cabin fever. The more temperate ones speak for themselves. I was surprised at the work we actually did given the time, riding, and, candidly, beer and other adult beverages. ;)

My point is that I usually give some notice to my usual suspects to save the proposed dates or object, but that is often only a couple of months out, if that.

Lodging is a bit of an issue, as there is mostly only floor space available, but that seems to suit most folks.

Anyway, consider yourself invited. To what will have to wait. :rofl:

Bill

scottmastrocinque likes this.
  8. scottmastrocinque

scottmastrocinque Scott Mastrocinque GT Famiglia

Most excellent!

I wait on bated breath Sir.

Bill Hagan likes this.