• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Need Owner Manual 2021 V85TT

John Young

Just got it firing!
My Old buddy just purchase a 2021 V85TT but the dealer sold it without a owner's manual, I know you can get a PDF version but he wants the original owner manual. Dealer will not help to try and find one. Any Suggestions with be appreciated

The owner could contact Moto Guzzi with VIN and purchase information to request a manual. I would be concerned about doing business with a dealer that sells a brand new vehicle without all of the information that the manufacturer provides for the new owner.

Did he buy the bike new?

If so, I would press the motorcycle dealer for an owners manual. As Gerry alluded to, it's just wrong to sell a brand new bike without including all the manufacturer's supplied information for the new owner.

Jason

I can appreciate we are in the digital era and I do fully embrace it. That being said: When I recently purchased my new to me Stelvio, the previous owner had all documents including the manual. I did find myself reading it front to back with far more pleasure than a PDF version. It is much easier to fold a corner and make a note as well. I assume all bikes still come with hard copies, it is a shame the dealership feels obligated to not pass it along or at a minimum be honest and state it was lost but offer to source one and get it to you.

I can say that my 2021 came with a thick paper manual and several warning labels which are supposed to be attached to the bike. On my bike, the manual was in the battery location when the bike was shipped from the factory (battery is separate in shipping crate). I asked for the manual when I purchased the bike on Friday so I could read through it before taking delivery on Tuesday—we removed the seat and battery cover to get the manual.

The Owner's manual has a part #: 2Q000452

Motorcycle of Santa Rosa in Windsor, California.

Yep what a joke, nobody should be doing business with them, they didn’t have one in stock but their Las Vegas store has one and would take 3-4 weeks to transport it to Sacramento.

No problem he really wants the bike and willing to wait. Goes to find out the bike was transported to Texas for another buyer but was now in Oklahoma. He calls the Dealer and they referred him to call the transport company (Great Customer Service ) and that where all the information came from the transport company.

Bike was sold on Aug 5, 2021 and finally shows up Sept 25, 2021.

Like anything new you would like to know how everything works even if this bike is one of many he’s own.

Him being a older person I thought I could find something on the internet. I emailed Motto Guzzi customer service and see what’s their response would be. I think I’m more frustrated then he is seeing I’m retired service manager from VW Dealership.

THAT NO WAY TO TREAT YOU CUSTOMERS!!

Oh good I feel much better

Great! Thanks everyone, I’ll have him check under seat/battery area. Thanks for the owner pt# maybe they can order a manual but not holding my breath on it.

Although I recently bought a V7III, not a V85TT, when the shop owner handed me the owners manual and warranty booklet he mentioned that the typeface in the manual was meant for 17 year old eyesight. He wasn't kidding. Talk about hard to read,.......Jeeze Louieeze!!!! As I sat there squinting like a blind geezer the boss man smiled and gave me a link for the PDF version. Thank the Lord. I use it constantly, easy as pie, +5 cheaters not required.

Obviously the dealer needs to provide the manual and related materials but it might be a case of what you wish for doesn't make the grade. The PDF is pretty darn fine.

Contact Piaggio Customer Support and notify them that the dealer refuses to provide you with the manual on a brand new motorcycle purchase. This is unacceptable and the rep for that territory will have a conversation with the dealer and Piaggio should make it right.

Piss poor dealer behavior like this should not go unchallenged!

Back