• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

New GTM TTK - LED brake light kit for Stori, Anni, Carbon, Rough & Milano

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
For the few that have asked... we prototyped our LED brake light kit which can use stock or aftermarket turns. The LED brake light uses our 3D printed backing cap. Pretty awesome set up compared to the cheap flimsy plastic ugly stock set up.
NOW ONLINE HERE;

0B8FE928 72F6 4EC5 B7DE 5F80F3E09B86

why won't it work on the plain 17 special?
The stock tail-light on the V7I-III Stone/Special/Racer uses a very integrated set up with the stock plastic fender. You would have to upgrade to the narrow metal fender and frame hoop (with easily removable tag assy as shown below), used only on the models noted. I can help anyone with reading this that might be, or see your local dealer.
If I get little input here, I’ll make *just this one* available and no others.

C4D8C40A D4D1 4DD0 BBFA 606C879BC375 3000FB29 6DAF 418D BF26 3F06A3FDAC9C

I'm in. Wanted something like this since I bought my Stornello. Maybe I still have some Harley owner in me but I can't resist a chance to make my bike look and run better. This kit will definitely improve the look of the bike IMO.

I'm in. Wanted something like this since I bought my Stornello. Maybe I still have some Harley owner in me but I can't resist a chance to make my bike look and run better. This kit will definitely improve the look of the bike IMO.
Thanks for the post. I'll try to keep one in stock.

I bought the kit and got it installed this week. Fit and finish are great and I really like the way it cleans up the rear fender, even with the OE signals that I will be replacing at some point. Thanks Todd for making this available and to anyone out there that doesn't like the taillight on their Stornello I highly recommend this option.

B11B9F34 A6AA 45D2 8DA3 13E9B8FCE29A

Thanks Todd for making this available and to anyone out there that doesn't like the taillight on their Stornello I highly recommend this option.
Welcome and thanks back at you.

I bought the kit and got it installed this week. Fit and finish are great and I really like the way it cleans up the rear fender, even with the OE signals that I will be replacing at some point. Thanks Todd for making this available and to anyone out there that doesn't like the taillight on their Stornello I highly recommend this option.

View attachment 14240
Looks great and i'm trying to find out if I can buy one, not totally clear on the site, says back order only, so does that mean GT need a certain quantity of order to produce and I have to wait for ever to get the Tail Tidy kit..any idea ?

Looks great and i'm trying to find out if I can buy one, not totally clear on the site, says back order only, so does that mean GT need a certain quantity of order to produce and I have to wait for ever to get the Tail Tidy kit..any idea ?
Thanks. Per the posts above, I sent a few to powder earlier this month. I have a three left to sell, but now waiting on more of the billet brake light backing caps at powder (since I sell them with my other kits here also), which should be done soon. I replied to your email as well. Grab one soon if you want one.

Thanks. Per the posts above, I sent a few to powder earlier this month. I have a three left to sell, but now waiting on more of the billet brake light backing caps at powder (since I sell them with my other kits here also), which should be done soon. I replied to your email as well. Grab one soon if you want one.

Great, thanks for such a quick reply and i'm going to the site to order one right now !

Back