• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

NEW TIRES FOR THE V7-850

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
I'm excited to see these modern Dunlop Z-rated radials will be available in 110/80-18 & 150/60-17. I'll try to keep a set of these in stock at my shop in Orange. They are also available in the larger/big bike sizes (i.e. 120/70 & 180/55-17).

Mutant hero

Great to know they widened the swing arm, thank you for posting. Which Dunlop are these? Mutant?

I normally order new tyres with the bike. I just put the OEM fit Brazilian budget Dunaplops back on the Honda I'm trading in and they are terrifying. 46HP should not spin up any tyre made this century. Its so annoying you have to bin this rubbish get-you-home rubber, hence I put them back when I sell. I'm waiting to see what the Pirelli OEM fit turn out to be like (I'm betting on some Penguin made in Kazakhstan version, but with Guzzi you never know) , but mainly I've avoided ordering as the only other choice seems to be Avon which may not be much better.

Andy

Last edited:
As soon as I can order a set of these, I will... likely long before the bikes arrive. This is a super modern Dunlop Z-rated radial, that I'm excited to see the sizes will be available, 110/80-18 & 150/60-17. I'll try to keep a set of these in stock. They are also available in the larger/big bike sizes (i.e. 120/70 & 180/55-17).

View attachment 21394
My front is a 100/90-18 56H in the front. Dunlops website says these won’t fit my bike. I got a nail in my front OEM tire so I’m looking for new rubber can I run a different size? And what effect if any will it have on the bike. Thanks!

You can run any size you want but it will be wrong and potentially very dangerous.

Just run what Moto Guzzi designed the bike to run with.

My front is a 100/90-18 56H in the front. Dunlops website says these won’t fit my bike. I got a nail in my front OEM tire so I’m looking for new rubber can I run a different size? And what effect if any will it have on the bike. Thanks!
110/80-18 was an "approved" replacement for the V7 III, so I can't imagine it isn't stated as approved for the V7-850 in the manual or under the seat. Did you look in either location?

Yeah I have an 850. The Dunlop Arrowmax are pretty good tires from my experience. I took a small nail in my front tire so I thought I needed a new one, but I pulled it out and luckily it’s not leaking. So hopefully I can wait till the tread wears out and then replace both front and rear with something nicer. I love the idea of the Mutant.

Yeah I have an 850. The Dunlop Arrowmax are pretty good tires from my experience. I took a small nail in my front tire so I thought I needed a new one, but I pulled it out and luckily it’s not leaking. So hopefully I can wait till the tread wears out and then replace both front and rear with something nicer. I love the idea of the Mutant.
I agree, I will be looking closely at the Mutants as well.

I got the Conti Attack 3s installed on my 2021 V7 850 at GTM Orange CA. shop.
110/80/18 replace 100/90/18 front
Huge improvement over the stock tires. Ride is smooth and stable,
especially when you start to push in the corners. Perfect.

I got the Conti Attack 3s installed on my 2021 V7 850 at GTM Orange CA. shop.
110/80/18 replace 100/90/18 front
Huge improvement over the stock tires. Ride is smooth and stable,
especially when you start to push in the corners. Perfect.
I'm planning on running the Conti Attack 3s also in the sizes you choose.

A riding buddy has a set on his V7III and is super happy with them.

I'm just waiting for the stock rear to wear down enough I can justify replacing it and the front. My front isn't balanced very well from the factory so I'm more motivated than usual to replace the tires. I'm planning on converting to tubeless at the same time.

I'm planning on running the Conti Attack 3s also in the sizes you choose.

A riding buddy has a set on his V7III and is super happy with them.

I'm just waiting for the stock rear to wear down enough I can justify replacing it and the front. My front isn't balanced very well from the factory so I'm more motivated than usual to replace the tires. I'm planning on converting to tubeless at the same time.
Which tubeless conversion method do you plan on using? I'm in the same boat as you, the stock tires on my 850 are about halfway to kaput and I'd like to do the Outex kit when I swap the tires out for the Attack 3s.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I am not sure that the v7 850 is homologated in size 110/80, and for insurance this is important, in europe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Van
I can get them for those in SoCal (shown below), and I'm stocking the Road Attack 3s for the V7 Mk III & V7-850. I can also get the Dunlop's shown at the top of this thread, and I'm not stocking them as there was zero interest.
I'm very competitive on all tire pricing for locals.

B T32 TIRE

Back