• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Programming Extra Alarm Remote Key Fob

Michael New

Just got it firing!
Has anyone actually managed to add an additional Alarm Remote to a V85TT Travel Eiro 5 2021?

The instructions say turn the alarm on and off 3 times leaving it on on the 3rd activation and the LED should flash a number of times to indicate it is in programming mode - no such luck for me.

Any guidance greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Alarm Fob.jpg
    Alarm Fob.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
Are there any instructions about putting the “system “ into learning/pairing mode to sync the fob with the bike/alarm system ?

he instructions say turn the alarm on and off 3 times (wait approx 0.5 seconds between on and off) leaving it on on the 3rd activation and the LED should flash a number of times to indicate it is in programming mode.

I can't get it to work doing that.

he instructions say turn the alarm on and off 3 times (wait approx 0.5 seconds between on and off) leaving it on on the 3rd activation and the LED should flash a number of times to indicate it is in programming mode.

I can't get it to work doing that.

Sorry - I see that's is what you had in the first Post - I * Read* what I imagined was there :)
they don't say to Push any buttons on the Fob While you enable / disable the Alarm system.

Like Garage Door openers - you put it into Learning Mode and push the button on the remote / car to get it "Learned"

After the third on/off push the Alarm Enable button on the Fob ?

Last edited:
I finally sorted it out, and to make anyone else's life easier have made a video of the process here...

Good video. I recommend uploading the video to your post as URL can go bad. See the "Upload a File" button when you edit the post. If the file won't upload send it to Todd (GTM) and he may be able to add it.

Good video. I recommend uploading the video to your post as URL can go bad. See the "Upload a File" button when you edit the post. If the file won't upload send it to Todd (GTM) and he may be able to add it.
Thanks John, videos are best stored on Youtube, but links to "channels" aren't welcome, nor self-promotional links off site. I've revised the video link above to allow it to simply be played here. From the paragraphs in red above...
There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

As an aside, I'd love to hear opinions on the OEM alarm kit. When not in my garage (which is a distance from my house... city life) I frequently have the bike locked up and covered in front of my house. I do use a Guardian alarm, which attaches to the cover - but it's a crude solution... sort of a "security through obscurity" sort of thing. I've thought about adding the OEM alarm kit, but I know zero about them other than the fact that they exist. Thanks!

__Jason

Back