• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Small block Registry & Picture thread

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Add your VIN# and related below, and be sure to post a photo of *you* and your bike, otherwise they all most look the same!

Breva 750

VIN#ZGULLC0064M113324 - SALVAGE - Portland, OR - 10.20
VIN#ZGULLC00X4M114122 - SALVAGE - Lorain, OH - 9.23
VIN#ZGULLC0005M116365 - @Jim Filice - Los Gatos CA - D.O.P. ? - Pic HERE

Nevada 750

VIN#ZGULK01002M112062 - @skl1961 - City?, Denmark - D.O.P. ? - Pic HERE
VIN#ZGULMC00X5M112157 - SALVAGE - 4.23 - Gastonia, NC
VIN#ZGULKJ01002M111224 - @Jojje - City? Finland - D.O.P. ? - Pic HERE

V65 SP
VIN#ZGUPGBPG2EM100123 - @George Tinkham - Springfield, IL - D.O.P. ? - Pic HERE

V65

VIN#ZGUPGBP63EM100213 - @fredfrency - City?, CA - D.O.P. ? - Pics HERE

V50 Monza

VIN#100024 - @theTurn - San Clemente, CA - D.O.P. 8.23 (from CAN) - Pic HERE

V50

V35

OK;

We lost the thread at the last big break-down.

Let start a new one!

Here's the last taken picture of my 750 Breva!:

3036874251_185094fb02.jpg
:blink:

Occasionally it also looks like this

DSC00006.jpg

270185442_1ccea36aaf.jpg

And now for oldies, some more Brevas and Nevadas and a few V7Cs maybe?{/QUOTE]

Last edited:
All Smallblock grid- Willow Springs 2008, L to R: V50, V50, V65, V65. Myself #426.
Guzzi2.jpg

My V65RR, 2008 Version:
IMG_0015.jpg

MyV65RR, 2007 Version:
GuzTrophy2.jpg

Myself leading Ed and the entire field Willow 2007:
SFED.jpg

Ed leads this lap:
EdSF.jpg

Turn 4B, Willow Springs:
Turn4b.jpg

My V65TT, Top of Saddleback Mountain, 2007:
Towers1.jpg

My V65TT, going back down:
Overlook1.jpg

A couple of oldies for the collection.

My 1981 Monza. It has a V65 engine and a 35mm Marzocchi front end on it.
I thought it was painted in Italian colours but I pulled up at a shop just before Christmas 2007 and a little old lady was walking by. She stopped and said "How lovely, Christmas colours." I just sat there for a second, looked at her and replied "When you're right, you're right!" I've called the bike the Christmas Beetle ever since.

8SHcgT-ohy-Uq2eKWaQOsw18743

GW560

This is my Sessantacinque GT. It came with the screen, rack and Givi hard bags.

GW560

A view of it naked at home.

GW560

cheers

Here's a bunch I test rode last summer and the autumn before that. Very nearly bought the Breva... Now thinking Norge... More test rides in the spring...

breva1.jpg

breva2.jpg

nevada2.jpg

nevada1.jpg

breva_nevada.jpg

v7classic1.jpg

v7classic2.jpg

some_finn wrote:
Here's a bunch I test rode last summer and the autumn before that. Very nearly bought the Breva... Now thinking Norge... More test rides in the spring...

So...

Did you experience some noticable differences among these three bikes tested, besides sitting position?
As they are build on the same frames and motors your observations would be appreciated.

TIA

Holt wrote:
Did you experience some noticable differences among these three bikes tested, besides sitting position?
As they are build on the same frames and motors your observations would be appreciated.

Unfortunately I test rode the small Breva and the Nevada 1.5 years ago so I can remember precious little differences except the riding position :blush:

I test rode the V7 and the Bellagio last summer and was much impressed with the latter, not so much with the former.
The Classic kind of felt small in a negative way and not very convincingly retro, just a modern very basic bike with retro looks.
Couldn't really say anything was wrong with it, but it somehow wasn't nearly as much fun as I hoped for.
Then again I already have a great retro bike B)

Here's the V50III I picked up last summer. Originally with the intention of vintage racing it. Still haven't decided if that's what it's going to be used for. It's such a lovely little bike to tool around on.

My wife put some substantial miles on it last year and she also has fallen in love with it.

What to do....

V50III-1.jpg

WitchCityBallabio wrote:
Here's the V50III I picked up last summer. Originally with the intention of vintage racing it. Still haven't decided if that's what it's going to be used for. It's such a lovely little bike to tool around on.

My wife put some substantial miles on it last year and she also has fallen in love with it.

What to do....

V50III-1.jpg

Hi, I like the way you have turned the front mudguard around B) Warwick :cheer:

Actually, I didn't do that. The previous owner apparently broke the fender and his solution was to turn it around. I've since gotten another fender to replace it, but haven't had it painted yet.

It looks kind of silly like that, but served the purpose in the interim.

Good eyes!

During the MGCB winter-rally last sunday at a pit-stop:

ywq135.jpg

covered 350-something kilometers in good Guzzi-compagny :)

christiaan

Back