• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V100 Details & Poll

I am…

• Excited about this model, and will purchase one ASAP!

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Not interested.

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • I’m slightly interested, but have to ride it.

Votes: 57 49.6%
  • I never buy the first model year run, but I like it.

Votes: 24 20.9%

• Total voters
Nice enough looking bike. Agree, that the “active” suspension and aero may be over the top, but I guess MG a wanted to let people know that the bike is not a retro and has all the latest in tech.
Hopefully they come out with a simpler version retaining the HP and make some of the tech optional, or leave it out altogether.

Regarding attracting a wider audience, if Piaggio/ Moto Guzzi don’t get a much larger dealer base, that isn’t going to happen.
Grizzled old Guzzi riders may want to do their own maintenance but mainstream riders want a dealer nearby to do warranty work and maintenance. Folks who drop $25K on a BMW bike , and another $10K in accessories want a dealer to service their bikes. ( mostly).
I’m lucky to have dealer 25 min away, and another one 2 hours South and one about 2 hours North.
Most prospective customers may not have a Guzzi ( or Aprilia) dealer within 4 hours of their home.
Come up with a reasonable dealer program, get some good reps working their territories, and get some dealers open.

I'm fortunate to have several Moto Guzzi dealerships near by and a very well respected Moto Guzzi mechanic all under an hour from me, but yes, the dealer network could be improved. In the UK we are lucky, I'd be less inclined to get a bike if I had to travel 4 hours to find a dealership that may or may not have a good rep.

I’ve been keeping an eye on the global comments thanks to Google Alerts, and, well, hmmm…

This is what I'm excited to see! More Guzzi riders worldwide. Seems like the big brass finally have got it together. Like others have mentioned here, the next hurdle is spreading the dealer network. With water cooling + increased tech, maintenance is going to be a bit more complicated, and neo-Guzzisti's will likely want experienced support. The future is looking bright!

More driving around video :talking:

( looks like the publications are using a Lot of the same footage and editing it for their version)

By: Dustin Wheelen - From Ride appart

Moto Guzzi spent most of 2021 recognizing the brand’s 100-year anniversary. From the 2021 Centennial Livery models to a full retrospective review to a 100th-anniversary book, Guzzi left no stone unturned during its year-long celebration.

With the unveiling of the V100 Mandello sport-tourer, Casa de Mandello Del Lario signaled its shift to focusing on its next 100 years. After months of anticipation, Moto Guzzi is finally giving us the full details behind its most advanced model yet.

As expected, the 2022 V100 Mandello features a liter-size transverse V-twin engine. The liquid-cooled, DOHC, eight-valve, 1,042cc engine produces 115 horsepower and 77.4 lb-ft of torque. The brand-new powerplant is just more powerful than any mill in Moto Guzzi’s current lineup, but the compact block design makes it 4 inches shorter than the V85 TT’s small-block engine.

The peppy V-twin sits in a steel tube frame that connects to an aluminum single-sided swingarm. With a 58.5-inch wheelbase, the chassis remains stable on the highway while taking on a sporty character in the canyons. The favorable wheelbase isn’t solely responsible for the V100’s adaptability, however. The Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 semi-active suspension automatically adjust to the user’s riding style, delivering the utmost performance in all conditions.

Along with the advanced suspension system, the Mandello boasts a Marelli 11MP ECU and six-axis IMU that governs the sport-tourers cornering ABS and four ride modes (Travel, Sport, Rain and Road). Each mode dials the multi-level traction control, engine brake, semi-active suspension, and engine map to suit the current conditions. Riders can adjust the settings via the 5-inch TFT display.

Guzzi goes one step further with the V100’s technology by adopting the first adaptive aerodynamics system. Depending on the speed and ride mode, the system automatically adjusts the tank-mounted wind deflectors to provide extra protection and maximize comfort. The firm claim’s that the adaptive aerodynamics deliver up to 22-percent more wind deflection, only making the comfortable cockpit more suited to the open road.

Moto Guzzi hasn’t released the 2022 V100 Mandello’s pricing or availability just yet, but the brand has revealed that the new model will come in two variants. Customers can expect the up-spec trim to come with Öhlins semi-active suspension, a quick shift, heated grips, and Moto Guzzi’s MIA multimedia platform

The more I see it / look at it, the more I like it :inlove:

Last edited:
I'm not even old and I want one!

That’s precisely what they are hoping for!

In order to go forward into the next 100 years, Moto Guzzi must attract new riders and younger riders.

This V100 platform is going to do this for them.

The V85TT was a runaway success and this new V100 Mandello is going to just knock it right out of the park!

That’s precisely what they are hoping for!

In order to go forward into the next 100 years, Moto Guzzi must attract new riders and younger riders.

This V100 platform is going to do this for them.

The V85TT was a runaway success and this new V100 Mandello is going to just knock it right out of the park!
Im rooting for them. I hope they also make an incarnation of the sport 1100, which was beyond my time( I was born in 97)

Im rooting for them. I hope they also make an incarnation of the sport 1100, which was beyond my time( I was born in 97)

Personally, I am very excited to see the measurements of the piston stroke and bore and the remaining clearance in the cylinders for expansion into the next displacement for further models down the line. With 115hp at 1000cc, imagine a 1200 or 1400 version specs? The sky really is the limit of where they could take this platform. Piaggio is in this for the long game, this is obvious!

I would like a Le Mans/Sport version, a Norge/Spada version, and maybe even a V100TT version!

Personally, I am very excited to see the measurements of the piston stroke and bore and the remaining clearance in the cylinders for expansion into the next displacement for further models down the line. With 115hp at 1000cc, imagine a 1200 or 1400 version specs? The sky really is the limit of where they could take this platform. Piaggio is in this for the long game, this is o
Personally, I am very excited to see the measurements of the piston stroke and bore and the remaining clearance in the cylinders for expansion into the next displacement for further models down the line. With 115hp at 1000cc, imagine a 1200 or 1400 version specs? The sky really is the limit of where they could take this platform. Piaggio is in this for the long game, this is obvious!

I would like a Le Mans/Sport version, a Norge/Spada version, and maybe even a V100TT version!
From what I've read is that this is supposed to be a modular engine, so the sky is the limit at this point.

I would never swap but I will certainly add to the stable.

After all, you cannot take the money with you when you’re dead and nobody dies on their death bed while uttering “I wish I hadn’t ridden that beautiful Moto Guzzi motorcycle all those lovely times!”.

Last edited:
Back