• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

V100 Tail Light - Some bulbs burned out?

mjanecka

Just got it firing!
GT Famiglia
Hey all,

Went to get on my '23 Mandello yesterday, and noticed the tail running light's upper left quadrant of LEDs are not illuminating. This doesn't affect the function of the tail light, as the brake lights illuminate fine but does affect the running lights and is purely aesthetic. This, of course, bothers my OCD. :blush:

I've attempted to troubleshoot by removing the tail light assembly, and inspecting/reseating all the cable connections. Didn't fix it. My next step was to take the assembly apart to look directly at the LED arrays lighting this assembly, but alas, I couldn't crack open the unit. As with most tail light assemblies, the unit is fully sealed to weather proof it.

I know this assembly is shared with the V85 and the new Stelvio. Anybody else seen this issue, or have tips on how to open the tail light assembly? If I can't fix it myself, I'm still within the bike's 24 month warranty, but going to my local dealer is such a pain. :sweating:

1725565499802.png

or have tips on how to open the tail light assembly? If I can't fix it myself, I'm still within the bike's 24 month warranty, but going to my local dealer is such a pain.
Typically nothing you’d want to do or tackle. Call your dealer and send the photo, and get the claim going. Often for something like this, if you’re super nice, you can get it mailed to you and send yours back to them. Dealers are required to have the old part, and they’ll get the $.05 labor fee for the install you’ll do.

Back