• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 III GTM Muffled Drags

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
GTM Drag System. Available in brushed (shown), polished or black coated. RWHP Axis dyno numbers below. Yes, we're aware of the competition with these, but you can see the results of those in a short amount of time via the bottom pic below.

MUST be used with our mapping via THIS DEVICE ONLY and our SAS Kit HERE.

MADE TO ORDER INFO NOW ONLINE;

0DE9CE6E 73CF 4510 9110 ED88D6E39855 41096517 CF2B 409E A604 77AEC73A5F62
Video:

Dyno graph with custom GTM map:
GTM DRAGS DYNO

The competition/solid mounted results, along with detrimental 02-sensor/lambda positioning:
0C6CF65D AE3F 472B 89AB 607903666F2D

Last edited:
Our proto system below is sold, but putting some feelers out to see if there’s any other interest(?). Would be available in brushed (shown), polished or black coated. Getting some dyno numbers this week to post. Yes, I’m aware of my competition with these, but you can see the results of those in a short amount of time, bottom pic below.
PRE-ORDER INFO NOW ONLINE; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/gtm-v7-iii-muffled-drags-full-ss-exhaust-system

View attachment 21912 View attachment 21913
Video:

The competition/solid mounted results, along with worthless 02-sensor/lambda positioning:
View attachment 21914

looks like the comp uses sheet metal from home depot

@GTM® These are by far the best sounding pipes you've done so far.
I like my V7 III megs the best personally... but these do sound good.
looks like the comp uses sheet metal from home depot
Pretty much. Amazes me of how many people buy them ($$$$), and how many we've replaced in the shop.
Those do sound Awesome - but Im happy with the ones you made me !
Since they do away with the o2 sensors = the need for the Tune ?
That is correct.

Looks absolutely wicked Todd, I'd be interested if I hadn't already purchased some super short Stingers.

Related question, are those replacement machined flanges for the headers as well? The only ones in the store are for Big Block motors AFAIK. If so, I may be interested in a set (not right now but it would be a welcome upgrade down the line when I have some pennies).

Looks absolutely wicked Todd, I'd be interested if I hadn't already purchased some super short Stingers.
Related question, are those replacement machined flanges for the headers as well? The only ones in the store are for Big Block motors AFAIK. If so, I may be interested in a set (not right now but it would be a welcome upgrade down the line when I have some pennies).
Thanks, dyno chart posted above now as well. they're decent performers once fuel corrected.
The flanges are not able to be removed on the stock system, nor my system, as they are installed prior to production/welding. They come with every full system I sell. ;)

Thanks, dyno chart posted above now as well. they're decent performers once fuel corrected.
The flanges are not able to be removed on the stock system, nor my system, as they are installed prior to production/welding. They come with every full system I sell. ;)

Those dyno results tho... Makes me want to put mine on one!

Makes sense about the flanges, was already looking at some replacement headers anyway :) (wayyyyy down the line, being a recent university grad, loans tend to take the most of my spare cash.... saving up for an SAS kit and a few other bits and bobs from you either way!)

Keep killing it Todd, hopefully I can throw another order in soon!

Are these significantly louder than the v7 III GP or Stinger megs? How about relative to the Stubby Mufflers?

Ordered. And pumped. Thought I’d give this a bump to see if anyone else has installed these yet.

Waiting to hear your riding reviews ;)
You need to get us a ( pocket phone ) recording of you going Through the gears !
I’ll see what I can do.I’ve been wanting one of the new 360 cameras.

I’m pumped to ditch these factory giant and quiet mufflers.

With the GoPro I have the sealed case doesn’t let much sound in, there is a second back that has some openings in it that I’ve never tried... maybe it would do a better job?
A big problem is the wind noise ;(

With the GoPro I have the sealed case doesn’t let much sound in, there is a second back that has some openings in it that I’ve never tried... maybe it would do a better job?
A big problem is the wind noise ;(
I’ve heard that an external mic wrapped in cotton bandage gives a good representation of sound.

Image Soooo. I’m wondering If Ive messed up.

I have a 2020 V7 Racer.
When I click the link now I’m seeing v7 iii 850 in the description? Did I purchase the wrong thing?

I ask because I can not seem to figure out the mounting for the muffler portion.

do I just use a rubber lined hanger strap around the frame?

Last edited:
Soooo. I’m wondering If Ive messed up.
I have a 2020 V7 Racer.
When I click the link now I’m seeing v7 iii 850 in the description? Did I purchase the wrong thing?
These fit both the V7 III & V7-850. Though yours may have shipped with the bungs on the headers with adapters. Let me know.
On both models, the center-stand frame tabs are your mounting points, shown below. I’ve not yet fitted this system to the Racer, so let me know about the tabs as well. I’ll check my Racer in an hour or so.

24B54B0D 884B 473E B1D1 E01456788D6F E3B1C9C1 B485 42B8 896A DCE845DF45CD

Ahh darn. My racer frame does not have the center stand tabs.

Also my headers do have the bungs with adapters.

Ahh darn. My racer frame does not have the center stand tabs. Also my headers do have the bungs with adapters.
OK, hang tight and we'll send brackets for the mufflers. I'll send an email now.

Back