Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if we can be of help. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.
  2. There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

V7 III GTM Muffled Drags

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GTM®, Apr 17, 2021.

1. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Our proto system below is sold, but putting some feelers out to see if there’s any other interest(?). Would be available in brushed (shown), polished or black coated. Dyno numbers below. Yes, I’m aware of my competition with these, but you can see the results of those in a short amount of time via the bottom pic below.
    MADE TO ORDER INFO NOW ONLINE; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/gtm-v7-iii-muffled-drags-full-ss-exhaust-system

0DE9CE6E-73CF-4510-9110-ED88D6E39855.jpeg 41096517-CF2B-409E-A604-77AEC73A5F62.jpeg
    Video:

Dyno graph with custom GTM map:
    GTM-DRAGS-DYNO.jpg

The competition/solid mounted results, along with detrimental 02-sensor/lambda positioning:
    0C6CF65D-AE3F-472B-89AB-607903666F2D.jpeg

subin and Mayakovski like this.
  2. Githianki

Githianki Tuned and Synch'ed

@GTM® These are by far the best sounding pipes you've done so far.

GTM® likes this.
  3. Louisv97

Louisv97 Cruisin' Guzzisti

looks like the comp uses sheet metal from home depot

4. DeadEye

DeadEye High Miler GT di Razza Pura

Those do sound Awesome - but Im happy with the ones you made me !
    Since they do away with the o2 sensors = the need for the Tune ?

5. GTM®

I like my V7 III megs the best personally... but these do sound good.
    Pretty much. Amazes me of how many people buy them ($$$$), and how many we've replaced in the shop.
    That is correct.

Louisv97 likes this.
  6. AquilaTorre

AquilaTorre Tuned and Synch'ed

Looks absolutely wicked Todd, I'd be interested if I hadn't already purchased some super short Stingers.

Related question, are those replacement machined flanges for the headers as well? The only ones in the store are for Big Block motors AFAIK. If so, I may be interested in a set (not right now but it would be a welcome upgrade down the line when I have some pennies).

7. GTM®

Thanks, dyno chart posted above now as well. they're decent performers once fuel corrected.
    The flanges are not able to be removed on the stock system, nor my system, as they are installed prior to production/welding. They come with every full system I sell. ;)

AquilaTorre likes this.
  8. AquilaTorre

AquilaTorre Tuned and Synch'ed

Those dyno results tho... Makes me want to put mine on one!

Makes sense about the flanges, was already looking at some replacement headers anyway :) (wayyyyy down the line, being a recent university grad, loans tend to take the most of my spare cash.... saving up for an SAS kit and a few other bits and bobs from you either way!)

Keep killing it Todd, hopefully I can throw another order in soon!

GTM® likes this.
  9. asasaqa

asasaqa Just got it firing!

Are these significantly louder than the v7 III GP or Stinger megs? How about relative to the Stubby Mufflers?