• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Dart Flyscreen for your V7

Upgrades to date - thanks, Todd!
  • Racetech emulsion shocks
  • GT fork kit
  • SW motech bar risers
  • Griso mirrors
  • Conti RA3 tires (110 front)
  • GT reverse cone megs (tried the 2:1 first, but prefer the megs)
  • GT fueling
  • SS valve cover bolts
  • Pazzo levers: long
  • Dart Piranha screen
She's a great little bike, and perfect for carving turns around Sonoma County, California. Look forward to getting 'er back on the road... Cheers, everyone!
Matt

My first "mod" may be a Pirahna screen. Any tips? Regrets?

My first "mod" may be a Pirahna screen. Any tips? Regrets?
I ran a Marlin for the 1st 10,000 miles. Though I appreciated its functionality, I was ready for a different look, so settled on the Pirahna. I vastly prefer the look to the Marlin, and much to my suprise, functionally, it's not much different - even at freeway speeds. I'm 6'2" for reference. If anyone wants the Marlin by the way, let me know...

I ran a Marlin for the 1st 10,000 miles. Though I appreciated its functionality, I was ready for a different look, so settled on the Pirahna. I vastly prefer the look to the Marlin, and much to my suprise, functionally, it's not much different - even at freeway speeds. I'm 6'2" for reference. If anyone wants the Marlin by the way, let me know...
+1 for the Piranha, worked well for me. I did a couple of modifications, namely increased rake on the screen and added some edge guard to improve airflow. I reviewed them on my channel if you are interested to learn more:

Are there any good quality larger screens to suit an older touring application for my 2015 V711?
Not from Dart since this is the thread you’re posting on here. Guzzi makes a Tour screen, and there’s a handful of aftermarket options. How big of screen are you looking for and budget?

Steven Martin, your bike looks a lot like mine except yours is cleaner and I have knobby tires! I found this thread AFTER I just ordered a Dart Marlin dark tint windscreen. It should be here in three days, hopefully. That is when the tracking info states it will arrive; we shall see. I'm glad to see what it looks like on your bike. I'm excited!

EDIT: Well I got the Dart Marlin installed. Looks good! Definitely gives an improvement across the speed range, though of course the improvement is most noticeable at highway speed. The wind is off of my chest and I don't feel like I'm about to be blown off the bike.

Last edited:
I liked the wind on my chest but my helmet was darting around anytime I reached our 100KPH speed limit :) the screen is just big enough to almost eliminate this problem. I gravel road mine a bit also now that I've learned to turn the TC off!

Is there any GTM update on windscreen mounts for the V7 III night pack? I'm thinking about just sucking it up and getting the OEM MG one even though it's 400 bucks.. Getting a little tired of my body and head getting blown around at 65+mph on my V7 Stone S. I know there was some talk of a bracket for the night pack since the headlight and dial setup was lower but never heard anything else and i can't find that thread...

Thanks!

Is there any GTM update on windscreen mounts for the V7 III night pack?
Not yet. Still waiting to hear from Dart, but I think they likely won’t get to it soon… I’ll have a go next I have one in the shop.

Back