• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

2 new moto shows in Ventura

Opps, screwed up the upload....Tried to add 2 pdf files, unsuccessfully..But i picked up 2 flier's over the weekend, advertising both in the Ventura area. Have yet to check them out, but could be interesting.

One is @ the www.murphyautomuseum.com "Italian superbike exhibition" Apr 25th thru Jun 28th. No times, phone # 805-487-4333

One is @ California oil Museum "Italian Motorcycles" (i know at an oil museum) Quote "Incredible Italian Classics to Modern Marvels" Jul 3rd thru Sept 27th. Again no times, but phone # is 805-933-0076 ext 291.

murphy is the old chanlers /the guy that ran the la times collection mostly cars ,,and the oil musame kinda a sm musame down town santa paula very small

Yeah Mark, sorry... one file per post (for now).

Murphy's a new one to me, but the Oil Museum was usually filled with Guy Webster's bikes. We're going to his all-new huge facility this Saturday... see Return to Ojai post at the top of this Forum. Can you make it?

I live here in Ventura, so no biggie for me to take a look. I let you know if it's worth a trip..

As for Guy's place, i've been there a couple of times, it's great. Went earlier this year with you lot in February (SoCal Norton run),great day out.

Gonna miss this weekend, it's FA cup day... Chelsea vs Everton 7am kick off. I'm a London boy, can miss this one. Plus it's the only day of the year i can go on the piss at 6am and have a good reason for being there....

Have fun this weekend, post loads of pic's...

i think you where robbed by bar. in the last couple seconds , and then they go on to win the whole thing good luck sat with your team hail hail the bhoys

150px-River_Plate_logo.png

B)

Back