• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

B/N REGISTRY - ADD YOUR BIKE

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Below is an on-going database of Breva and Nevada 750 worldwide. Why? Just for the fun of it. If your bike isn't listed below, post a reply to this thread, and I'll add you along with a link to your post with a picture (hopefully of you and your bike, as they all look the same otherwise). If you've sold your bike, or bought one recently and are the new owner of one below, please post.
Feel free to write me direct e-mail to add a photo if you're having any issues in doing so; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Breva 750

VIN#ZGULLC094M111463 - Ira Lamkin-Rocchi - Frisco, TX - D.O.P. 9.14.07 - Pic
VIN#ZGULL0003M112344 - Ákos Szabó - Kaposvár Hungary - D.O.P. 6.20.03 - Pics
VIN#ZGULLC0X4M112564 - Jack Greenman - Worcester, MA - D.O.P. 9.10.05 - Pic
VIN: ZGULLC0034M113331 - Dan Martin - Longmont, CO - Bought USED 3.4.13 - O.O. ? - Pic HERE
VIN#ZGULL0003M113353 - Anders Holt - Limhamn SE-EU - D.O.P. ? - Pic below
VIN#ZGULLC0054M114125 - Brooke Pare - Moss Landing, CA USA - D.O.P. 5.06 - No Pic
VIN#ZGULL00003M115139 - Popa Cezar, Bucharest, Romania - D.O.P. 3.15.08 - Pic
VIN#ZGULLA0095M117437 - Alberto Romero Bermo - Palmeira, Spain - D.O.P. 4.11.07 - Pic
VIN#ZGULLC029M118278 - Jim Wayne - Jacksonville, NC - D.O.P. 7.13.07 - Pic

Nevada 750

VIN#ZGULK01003M114013 - John McDonald - Hobart, Tasmania - D.O.P. 1.05
VIN#ZGULMC0207M114746 - Daniel Hakakha - Thousand Oaks, CA - D.O.P. 10.07 - Pic - SOLD?
VIN#ZGULM00004M112034 - Mike & Sally Cuthbert - Coorparoo DC, QLD., Australia - D.O.P. 4.19.05 - Pic HERE -- O.O.: Unknown from Batemans Bay NSW

Re:Owner Registry

Aaah; Todd, just go rip off Pexi's registry, and you'll have a hole bunch just like that! :woohoo:

OK, Here's mine:

Breva V750 ie, Rosso Breva, 2003 VIN ZGULL00003M113353

Owner Anders Holt, Limhamn SE-EU

DSC00180.jpg

Holt wrote:
Aaah; Todd, just go rip off Pexi's registry, and you'll have a hole bunch just like that! :woohoo:

OK, Here's mine:
Well, thanks(!)... I couldn't find the list on Pexi's site, but I'd only do that if he OK's it.
When's your date of purchase(?), and check your VIN# for me, there seems to be one too many digits (four zeros, after the LL perhaps?)

RacerX wrote:
Holt wrote:

OK, Here's mine:
Well, thanks(!)... I couldn't find the list on Pexi's site, but I'd only do that if he OK's it.
When's your date of purchase(?), and check your VIN# for me, there seems to be one too many digits (four zeros, after the LL perhaps?)

http://pexi.mediterrum.com/guzzi_breva_ ... _brev.html

According to my registration license the VIN-number as above is correct - four zero's after LL. But that could be one too many anyhow; they tend to fll up with zero's here if frame numbers doesn't suit the computer system. I'll give it a check next time I open up the present body-bag storage...:dry:
Date of registration is July 28, 2003.

edit; I can see -checking Pexis registry - that Pexis 1st 750 also had the 4-zero digits after the LL, so as one English and one Spanish registered 750 from 2003 and 2004. Maybe the European VIN-numbers differ from the US VINs somehow?
Dunno. Mystery to be solved...

Thanks to MikeC/Sally for sending along info for the Registry and a few great shots... one here:

SallyC_Nevada2.jpg

I just bought a 2005 Nevada and it is still in Oceanside, CA. I have to get down there and ride it back home next month.

August 17, 2009 - added Screen, Center Stand, Ikon Shocks, H&B 23 liter Liberty Lockable Saddlebags and hidden a PC III. It already had a headlight modulator and flashing brake lights.

Right rear view:

Right side view:

Attachments

• MG_1.jpg
    MG_1.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 1,815
  • MG_2.jpg
    MG_2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,815
  • MG_3.jpg
    MG_3.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 1,815

RacerX wrote:
Holt wrote:

OK, Here's mine:

Todd,

Did check the VIN# last week, when I had the fork apart for changing fork-oil. The plate says four 0's.
-and that's just about what's readable. The cables and wires passing the plate and steering head has wiped out the numbers following! :laugh:

Tod

Another V7 Classic to add to the registry

ZGULW00099M112682 - John Bolland - Birkenhead, Auckland, New Zealand - D.O.P. 07 July. 2009

Have got this as my 'Town Bike' - the Stelvio will be for touriing and other trips

Regards
John B

Er, thanks Holt... and gotcha John B. Any photos? Post them below, or send them to me direct e-mail; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Well i just joined and will put my hand up to owning a 05 Nevada (first bike and what a start).
Glad i found the forums as i have found so much new info already. Thanks to you all for posting and I hope others find it as useful as i do (maybe even oneday i can be helpful :p ).

Just joined minutes ago, am the proud owner of a new V7C pictures to follow soon :laugh:
Bill

Re: B/N 750 REGISTRY - ADD YOUR BIKE

2004 Moto Guzzi Breva 750cc Bought used March 04 2013
ENGINE #: 013437
VIN: ZGULLC0034M113331

Photo taken 22 June 2013 at the Guzzi Rallye in Ouray, Colorado, USA

Dan Martin
Longmont, Colorado, USA
"M0T0Geezer"

Back