• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Cant change riding modes?

Did you manage to change it? basically with the engine running give the starter button two quick presses the first press highlights the mode and the second press changes it. It can be done while riding but the throttle has to be closed.

Did you manage to change it? basically with the engine running give the starter button two quick presses the first press highlights the mode and the second press changes it. It can be done while riding but the throttle has to be closed.
The Starter button? Wont that just grind the starter? I havent tried that. I do it with the odometer showing right?

Once running the starter button is no longer able to be activated . You must push it when running to change modes :) . Peter
It sounds kinda creepy , but that's how it's done , grit your teeth and try it !

The Starter button? Wont that just grind the starter? I havent tried that. I do it with the odometer showing right?
It doesn't matter what is showing, odo, time etc. etc. just start the bike and after a couple of seconds press the starter button again and you will see the engine mode highlighted, press it again to change it, to the next one and give it another second or two to be accepted.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Please… For the millionth time… Invest some personal effort here… Read your Owners Manual!!!

View attachment 32404View attachment 32405View attachment 32406View attachment 32407
Hi Scott , many thanks for the info . I’ve gone through my manual back and forth till I’m blue in the face and no mention anywhere of the above pages . Also the page numbers and appendix don’t even correspond . Very weird I’d say . So once again thanks for the posting that cleared some concerns for me . Mines a 21 Audace FYI

Hi Scott , many thanks for the info . I’ve gone through my manual back and forth till I’m blue in the face and no mention anywhere of the above pages . Also the page numbers and appendix don’t even correspond . Very weird I’d say . So once again thanks for the posting that cleared some concerns for me . Mines a 21 Audace FYI

I don’t know what to tell you friend. I certainly didn’t make a fake Owners Manual. 🤷‍♂️

I recommend that you download the correct manual in PDF format, for your motorcycle based upon your VIN number. You can do that on the Moto Guzzi site.

Then, you can search the electronic PDF version and I’m sure you will find it.

Oh crikey, not criticising or doubt on your behalf Scott , merely an observation and very grateful for your info , much appreciated mate . Clearly I’ve a different manual . Cheers , Chris

I didn’t think you were. Thank you.

I just gave you the hyperlink to get the latest and most correct PDF manual for your motorcycle based upon your VIN number, in electronic format, directly from Moto Guzzi, so as to help you.

Enjoy. 👌👍🙏

Last edited:
I have a printed service station manual as it is called by Moto Guzzi. Not an official manual but I believe one that was printed and bound from the PDF file. You are welcome to it, just pay postage.
kk

It does seem that many manufacturers make their manuals rather wonky of late.

Maybe it has something to do with having so many versions in so many languages, etc. The cost to produce and maintain these things has got to be rather large and it is just a pure net loss to the bottom line as the prospect of selling physical copies to recoup the production cost, no longer exists in this digital age.

I really cannot blame them honestly and I’m grateful for what I can get out there for free.

I ordered a product from Italy yesterday. I has a miserable time going through all the steps. It was obvious that they were trying to satisfy various types of addresses around the world and ways of doing things. Near the end of the process the option of using PayPal came up and that solved all the issues, hopefully.
kk

Funny
Last night I took mine out of Turismo and into Veloce just to make sure it still works being I've only used it once since I installed the GTM kit. Today my arms hurt and my voice is hoarse 😎
I know where you’re coming from. Tried mine in Veloce after installing the GTM kit had to double back and pick up the wife after she shot off the back 🤣. I can still hear the screams.

I know where you’re coming from. Tried mine in Veloce after installing the GTM kit had to double back and pick up the wife after she shot off the back 🤣. I can still hear the screams.
That was very kind of you to loop back and fetch her. I probably would have just pulled over and waited for her to catch back up. Ugh, the inconvenience of it all. :D

Back