• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

GTM E5 Fueling - V7-850 & V85TT E5

Today we SUCCESSFULLY wrote a test GTM map to the E5 V85TT, and restored it to stock.
We will work on the ECU mapping itself next week, but we always prefer to use this as a base for the PC6/AT-300 sold HERE. Let us know below if interest and we'll create a full kit purchase with the GTM BT FT & PC6/AT3.
Todd,

Hopefully I'm not failing in my search-fu, but can you purchase the components in stages with no issues? I'm looking to get the AlienTech BT Flash tool first to get the initial improved tune you have created, then add the DynoJet PC6 & Autotune on top of that later (and have 18mm bungs welded in my exhaust - I have a Mistral system that I purchased before I found this forum :banghead:) as funds allow.

I just purchased the GTM SAS - Air Block off kit, so getting there an inch at a time ...

Apologies in advance if this has been covered elsewhere - the search doesn't seem to be strong here today (lots of No Results Found)

Last edited:
can you purchase the components in stages with no issues? I'm looking to get the AlienTech BT Flash tool first to get the initial improved tune you have created, then add the DynoJet PC6 & Autotune
I'm really struggling. IF I can revise the fuel tables, you can. I will only likely develop it for a stock bike with SAS though. All others must purchase full kit. Broad brush corrections on the stock ECU far from ideal.

I'm really struggling. IF I can revise the fuel tables, you can. I will only likely develop it for a stock bike with SAS though. All others must purchase full kit. Broad brush corrections on the stock ECU far from ideal.
Todd, at this point I am at the point of "damn the budget and full spend ahead". Once the full kit is ready, I have $$$ ready to purchase from your store. Given the results and feedback from others, I'd rather just do a little deficit spending and get the best experience right out of the gate.

Keep us posted, and thank you for your efforts!

Once the full kit is ready, I have $$$ ready to purchase from your store. Given the results and feedback from others, I'd rather just do a little deficit spending and get the best experience right out of the gate. Keep us posted, and thank you for your efforts!
We won't finalize it until first of September when Italy re-opens, but we've opened up full kit pre-ordering below. TIA.

I just took the plunge and purchased the whole setup for my ‘21 V85TT: full Werks exhaust kit + full fueling E5 kit + K&N filter + SAS evap!
Looking forward to a cooler running engine; linear acceleration without gaps; the beautiful Werks long exhaust. It was difficult for me to judge “how loud” the exhaust will be. Hope not ‘annoying to passerby’ loud.
It’ll be at least 60 days before i get it here in Bolivia because sending it all via air would be too expensive.

Just confirming.....a 2020 V85 would be considered an "E4," is that correct?
(And thus not applicable to this fuel kit at this time?)
Correct, E4, however since you're just in SD, this kit can likely be used. We'd just need your bike to do so at my shop in OC. Ping us via email on the contact page HERE.

I just took the plunge and purchased the whole setup for my ‘21 V85TT: full Werks exhaust kit + full fueling E5 kit + K&N filter + SAS evap!
Looking forward to a cooler running engine; linear acceleration without gaps; the beautiful Werks long exhaust. It was difficult for me to judge “how loud” the exhaust will be. Hope not ‘annoying to passerby’ loud.
It’ll be at least 60 days before i get it here in Bolivia because sending it all via air would be too expensive.
It's awesome, I think you will love it! With mine though, it was really loud, approaching ungodly I would say. So I got a dbkiller off of Amazon for about $15. That reduced the sound level at least 10 db. Now the sound is great. Dbkiller power loss was barely perceptible. On the highway wearing my earplugs I hear it just a bit. A startup it sounds somewhat loud but not obnoxiously so. I have same year bike and GTM upgrades as you have. The Upmap T800 gave me a map for y pipe exhaust with dbkiller.

Back