• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GuzziTech Meet up Quotatreffen 2013 Pengenfford July 12-14

Re: GuzziTech Meet up Quotatreffen 2013 Pengenfford July 12-

OK, started trying to sort some accommodation, as soon as I get firm booking I'll sort the rest out.
Ray & Julia

me and a mate have sent in an on line registration form, so what happens now, do i get an email confirming we are booked?
I have been in touch with the pub and have booked two tent pitches. We will be riding down on friday, bring your glug heads :D

fatal said:
me and a mate have sent in an on line registration form, so what happens now, do i get an email confirming we are booked?
I have been in touch with the pub and have booked two tent pitches. We will be riding down on friday, bring your glug heads :D

I emailed the pub and got this response
'You'll need to contact Dave at moto guzzi, he is dealing with all the bookings for that w/e.

Dave being the organiser - he's not replied yet as away on a trip.

Who did you contact at the pub?

ARe you riding down on the Friday, I'm in Stockport, could meet around Warrington/A49?

Campagman said:
fatal said:

'You'll need to contact Dave at moto guzzi, he is dealing with all the bookings for that w/e.

ARe you riding down on the Friday, I'm in Stockport, could meet around Warrington/A49?

I'm riding with my mate Mel, we're both from the St Helens area, expecting to set off about 9.30am on the friday. Perhaps meet up at Raven truckstop on A49 whitchurch for a late breakfast/brunch . I was thinking of going down the A483 via Builth Wells and Llandidrod Wells., and coming back up A49, or doing it vice versa.

UKstridey said:
Ray1150 said:
Farway said:
We booked in to the Wellington in Brecon for the sat. Friday night is somewhere outside of Stoke. Accommodation isn't exactly to readily available! !

Quite fancy this but don't like camping, is The Wellington near the campsite Faraway? We can only do the sat nite but it would be nice to meet up with a few other Stelvio owners.
Ray

Hi Ray

I did a quick google map directions and Brecon is about 20 mins 11 miles away from the campsite at Pengenffordd!

Hope you can make it?

Mark

Food, PUB, PUB, PUB, comfy sleep... did spend a bit of time trying to find somewhere closer but struggled....not keen on camping if the missus is with, all we need is some nearly guaranteed rain and all turns ugly!

fatal said:
Campagman said:
fatal said:

I'm riding with my mate Mel, we're both from the St Helens area, expecting to set off about 9.30am on the friday. Perhaps meet up at Raven truckstop on A49 whitchurch for a late breakfast/brunch . I was thinking of going down the A483 via Builth Wells and Llandidrod Wells., and coming back up A49, or doing it vice versa.

Maybe a bit early for me working away, so back home Thursday night probably, then need to sort out kit etc.
I'll PM you my mobile, will make a decision nearer the time I guess depends on the weather.
Certainly ride back.

OK, leave until nearer the time. We're setting off early as there's a couple of places I want to have a look at. You're more than welcome to ride back with us.

Checked the list and there are a total of 20 Stelvio attending plus a few who may not be on the list form Guzzitech?

If you are coming please down load the registration form and apply as its only courteous to do so as we are invited guests!

Thanks.

I am in Wales now(working and in car mores the pity!) and the weather again (here two weeks ago) is great!
Lets hope its the same in just over three weeks!

cheers
Mark

No reply about rooms, elsewhere locally it seems to cost £100 just for the Saturday night.
Sadly as we're riding up to Norfolk the week after this prices us out. :(

Ray1150 said:
No reply about rooms, elsewhere locally it seems to cost £100 just for the Saturday night.
Sadly as we're riding up to Norfolk the week after this prices us out. :(

Thats a shame Ray!

I had a quick look around and looked up Bike-Stay.net and found this pub about 7 miles away from the meet location
http://www.theharpinn.co.uk/page9.html

They have rooms available and the prices are £55-65 per night for two occupants!

Hope you can make it? :p

cheers
Mark

Thanks Mark, I've e-mailed the organiser to book a couple of places, we'll meet you for lunch at Big Pit, it's a 3 hr ride from London.
Still sorting accomodation, I'll just check that no-one has cancelled a room and then book at The Harp Inn.

See you there
Ray & Julia :D

Ray1150 said:
Thanks Mark, I've e-mailed the organiser to book a couple of places, we'll meet you for lunch at Big Pit, it's a 3 hr ride from London.
Still sorting accomodation, I'll just check that no-one has cancelled a room and then book at The Harp Inn.

See you there
Ray & Julia :D

Great Ray. Glad you seem to be getting sorted.

Only 2 weeks to go! :woohoo:

So who's getting there and when?

I'll likely ride down mid/late morning from Manchester, about 2-3 hour ride I think.
Tent and gear ready, assuming the weather holds then its just the basics of tent, mat and bag :)

We'll meet up with everyone at Big Pit Sat. lunch time.
Julia & Ray

We will arrive Saturday morning in time for rideout and may if the weather is good be able to persuade the missus to camp overnight Saturday!

Can we have a quick roll call how many Stelvios' from Guzzitech in UK are going?

Thanks.

Guzzitech UK Stelvios' attending;- Please cut and paste the list and add your name. Thanks.

1/ UK Stridey :D

UKstridey said:
Guzzitech UK Stelvios' attending;- Please cut and paste the list and add your name. Thanks.

2/ Ray1150 (&Mrs1150)

Ray1150 said:
UKstridey said:

2/ Ray1150 (&Mrs1150)
3 Campagman (Jonathan)

Back