• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Hello from SoCal

lemans850i

Cruisin' Guzzisti
GT di Razza Pura
Another Guzzi entered my life.. V7 850 Special…
I rode LeMans I in the 80’s, BMW’s in the 90’s, California III in 2000 ( still have it)
2008 Griso (still here and I love her) and a bunch of other bikes… but my heart was always with the LeMans…
Just a Bull to ride and your kidneys will end up in your boots if you don’t wear a belt!
so much fun driving over the Alps…
I want to build another bike in that style with less “roughness“ so I just bought the Special and take it apart now!
yup, old and stupid and I like it that way ;)

Welcome!

A million years ago, I went to Claremont McKenna College.

Claremont was a magical place then and I suspect it still is.

Lucky you.

I have many fond memories of The Folk Music Center with Dorothy and Charles Chase, amazing people indeed.

Rhino Records sifting through the albums.

The Birkenstock Shop for cool sandals.

Claremont Tea and Coffee for the most amazing beverages and equipment. (I still have my Japanese teapot purchased there from 1984)

Lunch at Walters back when it was a little, dark, hole in the wall but their Bowlanies and Afghan green sauce was incredible at anytime.

Dinner at Yannis Greek Restaurant with flaming cheese. Opa!

Claremont was so much fun back then. I wanted to live there forever.

My old friends and I still joke about how I swore I was going to get rich, and buy the land across the street from Claremont’s famous conservative retirement community of “Pilgrim Place” and I was going to turn it into the absolutely opposite type place of my Hedonistic dream of mine at the time, and I was going to name it “Pagan Place”. 😆👍❤️ We would have midnight skinny dipping parties, dancing naked and howling at the moon festivals, lots of physical love, fun and frivolity. Yep. We were going to show those pesky religious conservatives a thing or two there in Claremont.

Fun memories…

Come on Lotto Ticket! 😆😜👌👍❤️

Last edited:
Another Guzzi entered my life.. V7 850 Special…
I rode LeMans I in the 80’s, BMW’s in the 90’s, California III in 2000 ( still have it)
2008 Griso (still here and I love her) and a bunch of other bikes… but my heart was always with the LeMans…
Just a Bull to ride and your kidneys will end up in your boots if you don’t wear a belt!
so much fun driving over the Alps…
I want to build another bike in that style with less “roughness“ so I just bought the Special and take it apart now!
yup, old and stupid and I like it that way ;)
With all those Guzzis, assuming maybe we’ve met? Bill Ross the MGNOC Rep handed off to me in ‘02 or so, and we did quite a few Rallies in SoCal along with Harty boy’s Ramona Rally, ending with the Malibu National in ‘08.
I’ve only been here in SoCal 22.5 years, but I’ve seen massive changes in that time. I miss San Diego, and my time in N.Co. there, and those group Guzzi rides out to Borrego Springs via Palomar.
Anyway, glad to have you aboard! Congrats on the V7! From GP? Hope you’ll add your info and a few pics on the Registry posts below. Be sure to see my custom BUILDS linked above. Half Tonti, half non back-breaking modern monsters. Anyway, post often!

Hello
I was in the Sacramento are for over 20 years and moved down here after my place got robbed last thanksgiving a year ago while I was here...
Aside from all the stuff that is replaceable the bikes I had so much work in got stolen too and I still can’t find any part of them😭😤 3B89E7B6 0BDE 4F4F A502 C354A1385633 C4ADBE9D A462 4BC4 A651 A60BFFBBCF51 B3CDD10A 76B6 4A08 AB97 58559D7B3B79 9C869338 848C 47C5 95E8 C636180DBC5F B7764459 06DC 41A4 8E77 02EB0EE2A636 237D81F8 E291 4710 AE50 0ABE3C2FDCDF 2C1A0E98 65A3 4BEE AF3C CDEA2FF7756F

Last edited:
The 1973 Benelli 250 Supersport and the Hercules Wankel and quite rare…
something has to show up …

Welcome!

A million years ago, I went to Claremont McKenna College.

Claremont was a magical place then and I suspect it still is.

Lucky you.

I have many fond memories of The Folk Music Center with Dorothy and Charles Chase, amazing people indeed.

Rhino Records sifting through the albums.

The Birkenstock Shop for cool sandals.

Claremont Tea and Coffee for the most amazing beverages and equipment. (I still have my Japanese teapot purchased there from 1984)

Lunch at Walters back when it was a little, dark, hole in the wall but their Bowlanies and Afghan green sauce was incredible at anytime.

Dinner at Yannis Greek Restaurant with flaming cheese. Opa!

Claremont was so much fun back then. I wanted to live there forever.

My old friends and I still joke about how I swore I was going to get rich, and buy the land across the street from Claremont’s famous conservative retirement community of “Pilgrim Place” and I was going to turn it into the absolutely opposite type place of my Hedonistic dream of mine at the time, and I was going to name it “Pagan Place”. 😆👍❤️ We would have midnight skinny dipping parties, dancing naked and howling at the moon festivals, lots of physical love, fun and frivolity. Yep. We were going to show those pesky religious conservatives a thing or two there in Claremont.

Fun memories…

Come on Lotto Ticket! 😆😜👌👍❤️
Not so Conservative as they like to seem - While single and living in SoCal at the time near Claremont and I was dating one of the directors then - I remember a MISTRESS Scandal what was uncovered.>>https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1992-10-15-ga-176-story.html

I was in the Sacramento are for over 20 years and moved down here after my place got robbed last thanksgiving a year ago while I was here...
Aside from all the stuff that is replaceable the bikes I had so much work in got stolen too and I still can’t find any part of them
Ah, and that's brutally tough on the bikes... so sorry to see and hear this. I can't imagine some part of those rare birds don't surface somewhere. However, there was a V7 Racer stolen from outside of a bar in San Diego (on video outside, and inside showing keys taken from a jacket), and the bike parts surfaced on eBay (blatantly with some clear identifiers on the parts), and eBay and the Police did nothing.

Back