• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

I’m moving! Yeah!!!

Green Acres—Farming is the life for me! (theme song from the old TV show)

Tractors are easy to maintain—use the correct fluids (and greases) and change them at appropriate intervals. No different than motorcycles—you already have the tools you need. Kubota diesel, I assume—you made a good choice!

I will treat the tractor like my previous aircraft…

i.e. - I will leave it to the tractor experts.

Farmer’s Equipment in a Elida has been awesome to me.
The loader pivot points need to be greased periodly as do the spindles for the front wheels. Every time you use the rear mower, grease the universal joint on the shaft and the spindles of the mower.

Green Acres—Farming is the life for me! (theme song from the old TV show)

Tractors are easy to maintain—use the correct fluids (and greases) and change them at appropriate intervals. No different than motorcycles—you already have the tools you need. Kubota diesel, I assume—you made a good choice!

Grand L60 Series. L4060

I am definitely impressed with Kubota.

Green Acres is the place to be.
Farm livin' is the life for me.
Land spreadin' out so far and wide
Keep Manhattan, just give me that countryside.
Wow. Please upload a picture of Eva Gabor so I can remember my faded youth. By the way, my dad served in Italy in WWII alongside Eddie Albert. They went out on patrol one day with a whole lot of other guys. Only my dad and Eddie Albert made it back alive.

That's why I ride a Guzzi.

Finally! Hello “Shangri-La.” 😁

Our new home is ours! Yesterday my tractor and implements came. That was exciting. Installed the internet (priorities, right ?)

Michael packed his zero turn mower into my little trailer and asked me to bring it. 2 minutes after I got it there…

71328730529  3F165E72 23E7 40F6 B1AD F332BAE6E673 71328731515  DB80E34B 5A38 4E7C 8CE6 A8D8329C1A95
He is OCD about his landscaping and grass and didn’t dismount his machine for 6 hours…he said he hasn’t found his pattern and rhythm yet but he will and reduce that to about 4 hours 😆😆😆

Today I start the humongous “Move in”. Should only take 1-2 weeks of work. Hopefully.

Moving 15 motorcycles is a Pain In The Ass! 😆😆😆

Last edited:
So, I think I underestimated the sheer size of this place. 10 acres is a lot.

In my opinion, it took way too long for Michael to mow the property the day before yesterday, so, what’s the best way to endear your significant other to you especially after you’ve been on a motorcycle shopping spree for a few months now?

A brand new gigantic 72” deck, diesel Kubota commercial quality mower! 😀

I prearranged it with Farmers Equipment, and I brought home a new super sharp Kubota ballcap. It’s really nice but still, just a hat.

After telling Michael that I brought him a present, when I pulled out the hat, he looked sad but smiled. He said, “You buy a new tractor and I get a hat. That’s nice…”. 😆😆😆

He went to try on his hat in the bathroom mirror and I saw the delivery flatbed with the mower come onto the property. I distracted Michael and asked if he could come outside to help me with something. He then saw the trailer and he seriously said “ I think they got the wrong address”, I’ll tell him. Then the tinted window rolled down on the truck and there was the smiling face of our tractor guy, Brian. Michael just looked at him, and Brian said, ‘I think this is yours!” 😝😝😝

Michael looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders and said, “When you buy one of those $19,000 hats, they give you a free mower, so I said “Drop it off please!”. 👍😁🍾🎉🥳

Michael is in love with his new Kubota monster mower. Mission accomplished.

Motorcycles? What motorcycles? Buying more motorcycles? No, not me…🫣🤥😎

IMG 2009 IMG 2010 IMG 2011

Great size shed you got there👍.
Get some cows, we're on 30 acres and only mow 2, the moosters and horses take care of the rest.
Good luck and enjoy your new life.

Finally! Hello “Shangri-La.” 😁

Our new home is ours! Yesterday my tractor and implements came. That was exciting. Installed the internet (priorities, right ?)

Michael packed his zero turn mower into my little trailer and asked me to bring it. 2 minutes after I got it there…

View attachment 31534View attachment 31535
He is OCD about his landscaping and grass and didn’t dismount his machine for 6 hours…he said he hasn’t found his pattern and rhythm yet but he will and reduce that to about 4 hours 😆😆😆

Today I start the humongous “Move in”. Should only take 1-2 weeks of work. Hopefully.

Moving 15 motorcycles is a Pain In The Ass! 😆😆😆
Scott, all of us are wondering what time we should show up for your housewarming party? Will there be fun activities like you raffling off one of your bikes? Should we start clearing our calendars for the Annual Scott Run to your place? Is there room to pitch a tent? You're buying the beer and burgers, right? I can bring a salad.

How much of that 10 acres has grass that needs to be cut ?
What about that new fangled tractor of yours, no Grass cuttin, bush hog attachement ?
Oh yes, it has a 10’ wide brush hog whacker but that is for the back 5 acres of thick pasture and field grass.

The Kubota is the finish mower for the ornamental lawn in the front 5 acres.

If you try and cut a finish lawn with a brush hog, you will make it look like hell.

Scott, all of us are wondering what time we should show up for your housewarming party? Will there be fun activities like you raffling off one of your bikes? Should we start clearing our calendars for the Annual Scott Run to your place? Is there room to pitch a tent? You're buying the beer and burgers, right? I can bring a salad.

Not a bad idea! I’ll have to work on that one, except the raffle part 😆

I’ve said this before but virtually anybody from GuzziTech is welcome at my home and workshop. If you are traveling in the Northwest Ohio area, and you need something, or just want to stay and visit, by all means, contact me and I will be delighted to welcome you.

I will have to have a “Shangri-La Tech Days” event like Bill Hagan with the Moto Grappa Tech Days.

Something to plan for…

Thank you very much. 👍🙏😀

Back