• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Le Legopener!

La Borgia

Tuned and Synch'ed
20221004 101742
Bent the rear rim. Travelling at ahem down an empty C road & a new hole just in my line. UP we go, legs akimbo, loose arms save the day, boom. Shaving the bead on the diff guard! Rim off to rehab to get straight. Good time for a pair of Diablo lls🙂 & right angle valves👏 Oh my poor baby 👶 😢

🧐 very well, ANOTHER desperately needed explication of The Kings English expounded herewith! ... bent the rim clarified✅️ , "ahem" specifies an unknown quantity of velocity driven by an unknown quality, a "C" road is one designed by the U.niversity of N.orth T.own (of a road), "new hole" is what I grew as I intersected the Sinkhole of Belgium in my parobolic crisis as I learned to dance The Limbo in a seeming eternity as I looked down on my body from above. Calm arms a la sbk school chicken wings as I came down with a kaboomby. Damage control protocols ("jesus! what'd ya DO to yer RIM???) determined that my 18" rear genuine aluminium rim was straightenable and off it has gone to the Amy Winehouse school for an Ian Durey. Capisce? Oh my aching burden... ooo, nah, just too much in me pockets!🚸

Ian Durey & the Blockheads - I wanna be straight.
Amy (you shoulda shagged me) Winehouse - Take my rim and rim me...I mean rehab me🚳
You are so hip😉

🧐 very well, ANOTHER desperately needed explication of The Kings English expounded herewith! ... bent the rim clarified✅️ , "ahem" specifies an unknown quantity of velocity driven by an unknown quality, a "C" road is one designed by the U.niversity of N.orth T.own (of a road), "new hole" is what I grew as I intersected the Sinkhole of Belgium in my parobolic crisis as I learned to dance The Limbo in a seeming eternity as I looked down on my body from above. Calm arms a la sbk school chicken wings as I came down with a kaboomby. Damage control protocols ("jesus! what'd ya DO to yer RIM???) determined that my 18" rear genuine aluminium rim was straightenable and off it has gone to the Amy Winehouse school for an Ian Durey. Capisce? Oh my aching burden... ooo, nah, just too much in me pockets!🚸

Capisco. Questo lo ha reso chiaro come il fango. Immagino che dovrei restituire il favore in natura, quindi d'ora in poi ti scriverò i miei post in italiano. Dato che guidiamo moto italiane e l'Italia è il posto più bello del pianeta, penso che tutti dovrebbero parlare italiano, quindi eccolo qui. In ogni caso, il mio italiano è infinitamente più comprensibile del tuo inglese. Va bene.

Capisco. Questo lo ha reso chiaro come il fango. Immagino che dovrei restituire il favore in natura, quindi d'ora in poi ti scriverò i miei post in italiano. Dato che guidiamo moto italiane e l'Italia è il posto più bello del pianeta, penso che tutti dovrebbero parlare italiano, quindi eccolo qui. In ogni caso, il mio italiano è infinitamente più comprensibile del tuo inglese. Va bene.
Well, really! 🧐 One doubts your entangled syllabic diatribe is comprehensible to the layman and indeed one posits, dear sir, that your TONE, SIR, is reprehensible! Harumph and tish tosh I declare, I say, yay, I trumpet! This one has had several Italianas between his legs and, dear reader...🤔 'twil happen again!!!

Attachments

• 20201217_105415.jpg
    20201217_105415.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 6
This is what happens when you drop acid and ride…

Nah, I’m convinced that it’s just “Australians”.

They are a curious people indeed.

Obviously, “Tongue in cheek” retorts, escape the gentleman.

However, where I come from, it is considered “reprehensible”, to put on airs and directly insult people while offering false flattery with terms like “Sir” and “Dear”.

Australia and her offspring, are definitely different, I will grant you that.

Last edited:
Scott,

dont judge all Australians on the words of a few; Having just returned from Canada I must admit Australians are really starting to get a bad name because of the behaviour of a small %. I'd suggest its the same as all US citizens being all cast in the same boat here.

As an example I was told in when in on holidays in New Brunswick/Nova Scotia last week; Australians are known as "Jafa's" . which stands for Just another Fuc&ing Australian. Hadn't heard that one before even when I used to live in Canada many years ago.

Anyway not much you/I can do about it, I just go out and ride the sport and enjoy it for what it is and not worry about the "tools" in the world

Scott,

dont judge all Australians on the words of a few;

Oh I don’t. Truly.

I like La Borgia although he very well may not like me. After all, he has chosen a name of one of the most unusual Italian-Aragonese Spanish noble families in history. They were indeed very colorful individuals.

Although I’m far from perfect, I try very hard to not paint people with the same brush.

However, it is no secret here, that I find most Australians to be rather difficult to understand, comprehend, and get along with. My worst forum clashes have been with them.

As I said, they are a curious people indeed.

I find their online mannerisms and especially their humor, quite difficult to makes heads or tails out of. Probably more my personal failings than theirs.

Nevertheless, I wish none any malice.

My response in Italian to his “English” lesson above, was truly “Tongue-in-cheek”.

My friend in Scotland is another example.

He can speak “English” to me for 15 minutes on Skype, and I cannot for the life of me, understand a damn thing he said! I tell him that I can understand almost everybody when I’m Scotland but him!

He speaks a whole different English to my ears. 😝. I tell him to stop speaking that horrible "Scotslish"! He tells me to "pick a windae, yer leavin'" (bugger off) and we laugh hysterically.

I hope that people will figure me out that I do love people. Period. We are a strange species.

Last edited:
Im a English Southerner an I used to work for a Scottish company based in Aberdeen where the local dialect is Doric.
One lad in particular would say stuff to me, and I'd say "sorry Ali can you say that again in English please"

You just made my day! My buddy, Aonghus, he's from Aberdeen but he never told me the name of the dialect! It is Doric I'm sure. You cannot miss it. I found a video. PRECISELY! Who the hell can understand that stuff? :D

When I met him at Edinburg Castle, we wandered the castle grounds for a few hours and I think I understood maybe 3 words he spoke the entire time, but I just kept smiling and he just kept talking. It was hysterical looking back at it.

This is EXACTLY what he sounds like! It's worse if he's been drinking. I know, rare for a Scotsman, right? I rib him that he's the only man I've met who speaks English, but still requires a damn translator!

If you listen the the first and second videos, I promise, you'll laugh your butt off. It a hoot!

Last edited:
That it exactly what it means. The Leg Opener is le legopener, my small contribution to both anglo/french relations & a description of a motorcycle 🤗. And La Borgia is the name of my BIKE. My handle is AussieManDust, a tribute and lesson from Percy Bysshe Shelley. There ya go.

Attachments

• unnamed (17).jpg
    unnamed (17).jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 7
Back