• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Need opinions...

So I am not ready too put the opinion of the fairing on the V7III to bed yet.
I called AF1 racing today to see if maybe they could get a paint code on the blue, wants me
to send them my VIN#, told them the information on the bike as the 2018 V7III Special was offered
in the Black or the Blue. Do you guy's think they can actually get a paint code?

Color codes haven't been provided in decades. A quick search will tell you the same. There's a few paint color companies that make them available for Guzzi. Google will find them easily for you.

FWIW:

If ANYBODY in this country, has enough clout with the factory, and may be able to get that information or some actual paint from a paint company, it is AF1. The do a lot of crash repairs.

If ANYBODY in Europe has clout with the factory and may be able to get that information or some actual paint, it is Agostini S.R.L. in Mandello del Lario. They are the most well connected dealer in all of Europe (the are literally only blocks away from the factory) and they also do a great many crash repairs.

agostinimandello.com/en

They are both worth a shot to send a request off to them, but just realize that history and precedent are against you here.

Be very cautiously optimistic but remember not to hold your breath waiting for a positive outcome though.

I wish you Good Luck!

Okay, fun day on the phone at work, I went through every stinking avenue I could think
of, spent a LLOOONNGGG time on the computer at work trying to track down something!
So finally I called Piaggio USA in New York and after rumbling through a few people was
handed over to Steve in Customer Relations, great guy and I mean that! Talked to me for a good
35 mins about the blue on my Special. Basically he said that I was screwed, as Piaggio cant even
get the color codes, or wont give them out! So, after talking with him he suggested I try a Vinyl
Wrap as they can get pretty damn close to the color, but might be as much as painting it...
Got home and for grins went to Amazon just to see colors of some brands of automotive wrap
vinyl and low and behold my EXACT color of Orange for the pin stripe was right there! So now, once again I need
opinions... Orange or black?

Orange is not my favourite colour but it will be a good contrast whereas the black not so much. Certainly orange would give nobody any excuses that they didn't see you. So I guess my vote is orange.

Back