• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

triple3

Just got it firing!
Evenin' just wanted to say hello from Scotland, on my second Guzzi, a 2012 1200 sport and loving every minute of it.

Ciao,
my name is Federico, is very mutch years that not write in this site.
I'm is italiano. My region in Marche
What is said of Guzzi here in America?

Federico

Ciao Federico, sentitevi liberi di scrivere in italiano! Si prega di scrivere di nuovo.

Thank you. I prefere write in englis. Haw are you?
Very good. All is well.
I'm in Los Angeles, California - Malibu to be exact.
So you are 4.5 hours from Mandello, yes?

Very good. All is well.
Ciao Todd,
Can I just say you never cease to amaze me.
Your knowledge (both Guzzisti & worldly), non judgmental attitude to all, your seemingly tireless devotion to Guzzitech, where you deservedly endear yourself to attract worldwide members by such efforts & your openness - long may you reign in bringing together the worldwide contingent of Guzzi members through our common passion of everything Guzzisti

Very good. All is well.

Yes, I'am 4,5 hour from Mandello. You have visits Mandello?
Mandello is a very nice city.
you think to come in September in Mandello, for the GMG in factory Guzzi?

Hi Fedy,how are you. I am a new member here,and I come from Scotland. My wife and I will be in Mandello in September for the http://guzzi-days.net/indexgb.htm.

Welcome Alex
Thanks very well.
Yes I go in Mandello in September for the GMG.
If yuo want I can meet you and your wife in factory Moto Guzzi for a greeteng. I'm in stand of Moto Guzzi World Club, insade of the factory

Ciao
Fedy

Hi Fedy, we arrive in Verona with our motorbikes,Breva 750 and classic V7 from the motorail terminal on the Saturday morning and ride up to Mandello the same day.It would be good to meet you at the factory at some time.

Ciao
Alex.:)

Ciao Fedy,
Pleased to meet you too.
Sorry I cannot make it to Italy this year maybe sometime soon in the next few years.
It would be nice to meet you then.
My fellow motorcycling friend went last year & got to meet Todero and even see his V8!
I'm jealous Alex, it will be a memorable trip.

Thanks and good to meet you Bigbear, looking forward to this trip,we were over two years ago and really fell for the Como area.In a nut shell,we will be returning to via Saint Moritz and the Maloja Pass, Fussen and the Black Forest romantic road to Wurzburg, on to Koblenz and Eindhoven ,Amsterdam then Ijmuiden and ferry Home to UK.

Hi Fedy, we arrive in Verona with our motorbikes,Breva 750 and classic V7 from the motorail terminal on the Saturday morning and ride up to Mandello the same day.It would be good to meet you at the factory at some time.

Ciao
Alex.:)

Very good. I'm very happy meet you. If you haven't information for Mandello write me I'm very happy to halp you.
when you have decidet the date arrive for Mandello let me know.
whwew do you think staying in Mandello (hotel, B&B, camping ecc)?

good night

Ciao Fedy,
Pleased to meet you too.
Sorry I cannot make it to Italy this year maybe sometime soon in the next few years.
It would be nice to meet you then.
My fellow motorcycling friend went last year & got to meet Todero and even see his V8!
I'm jealous Alex, it will be a memorable trip.

I'm sorry not meet in Mandello,
this year Guzzi have 90 yaer. I'm very very anhappy
are You very safe?
You must find possibility...:inlove::cry:

Thanks and good to meet you Bigbear, looking forward to this trip,we were over two years ago and really fell for the Como area.In a nut shell,we will be returning to via Saint Moritz and the Maloja Pass, Fussen and the Black Forest romantic road to Wurzburg, on to Koblenz and Eindhoven ,Amsterdam then Ijmuiden and ferry Home to UK.

big trip
I'm very envious:wasntme:

Very good. I'm very happy meet you. If you haven't information for Mandello write me I'm very happy to halp you.
when you have decidet the date arrive for Mandello let me know.
where do you think staying in Mandello (hotel, B&B, camping ecc)?

We arrive Verona rail station 9.45am 10/09/2016, then ride to Mandello.We are renting an apartment close to "piazza Italia" for 4 days.
Alex.

We arrive Verona rail station 9.45am 10/09/2016, then ride to Mandello.We are renting an apartment close to "piazza Italia" for 4 days.
Alex.

ok perfect
ok I meet you in Moto guzzi
Can I see yours Guzzi in photo?

what you think of the new V9?

Ciao

Back