• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

Openskies Pic Thread - CAN

Great pics. If I see any Buffalo here in the UK, I'll be sure to post pics too. :D

Sometimes, I think I’m getting carried away with this picture thing :wasntme:

But when your riding around some cool place, how can you Not stop and take a picture of you bike as you were riding through :inlove:

Your pics have convinced me that I need to visit your neck of the woods. I've got it good here in Oregon, and been to BC several times, but wow, Alberta looks mighty tasty.

Your pics have convinced me that I need to visit your neck of the woods. I've got it good here in Oregon, and been to BC several times, but wow, Alberta looks mighty tasty.
It is truly a beautiful place. But honestly - every state and province of our two countries is filled with beauty. The trick is just getting out of the house, getting on the bike, and riding off to the horizon. We are so fortunate to be able to do so!

DSCF6863.jpeg
DSCF6867.jpeg
DSCF6874.jpeg

My hometown is famous for this giant trestle train bridge that traverses a valley. And off to the left, horizontal to the hillside, is the university. As it is the September long weekend, you can imagine the hustle and bustle of 10,000 students inundating our quaint little city on the prairie!

Another day, another 700 kilometres through the open countryside. This time I headed north through oil and dinosaur country.

DSCF6927.jpeg

DSCF6929.jpeg

DSCF6926.jpeg

This is the Royal Tyrell Museum, one of the world's foremost dinosaur museums. I live in a place rich in dinosaur finds and fossils. It should be on your bucket list - the museum is huge, and it can take a full 7 hours to get through it.

Back