• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Preorder your V100 Mandello!

Fleuger, heard anything about your V100 order yet? The waiting is just a tough game to play! Have you dealt with the Austin MG dealer before?

I heard from my dealer today that all their pre-orders were being filled (mine included). I should hopefully lay eyes on my bike in a couple of weeks…

Fleuger, heard anything about your V100 order yet? The waiting is just a tough game to play! Have you dealt with the Austin MG dealer before?
I reached out to my sales guy this past Friday and asked if he'd had any updates. He said all ordered bikes for their dealership will be here last week of Feb but more likely first week in Mar. I agree with you, waiting game is tough ;)

Last night I ordered a Nautilus horn, Skene rear LED lights that flash when one brakes and work with the turn signals and a fuse block to run all my accessories through. Eventually, I'll also set up my Nav through the fuse block as well.

I bought an Arai Corsair X at the MG dealer about two years ago and they were super friendly. After buying the helmet they gave me a tour of the whole facility. Shop area, parts area, storage area and management offices. Everyone was super nice and figured I'm only buying a helmet. Imagine what would happen if I bought a bike lol.

Good for you!
That was not my experience when I bought a new Moto Guzzi... and I leave it with that... 🥸

Good for you!
That was not my experience when I bought a new Moto Guzzi... and I leave it with that... 🥸
Where are you located? I agree, dealers can be awesome or terrible and sadly there is no consistency. I've owned several BMW bikes and when I used to live in MA, my local dealer was absolutely awesome. They couldn't do enough for their customers (Wagner BMW). They'd even hold quarterly workshops to show people how to change oil and filter, drive shaft oil etc. My local BMW dealer here in Austin sucks and sadly the next nearest one is 140 miles away near San Antonio. They simply don't care and do the least they can to grab the most cash they can. It is part of the reason I'm looking at the V100.

Saw my first one on the road yesterday, a white one, it looked quite compact especially in relation to my Eldo. My local dealer has a white one and the green and silver one in the showroom. Must admit the heatshields on the downpipes look a bit cheap and nasty definitely room for a Todd upgrade there. Will be interesting to see what the proposed Stelvio variant will look like.

My dealer called late this afternoon to let me know they received a base and S model V100 demo bikes yesterday. I'll be going to test ride one of them next Sat morning.

When I asked him about my bike he said they have still not been invoiced for my bike yet. What does that mean? Thanks.

I got some not so good news today from my sales guy. The Aviazione Navale limited edition models will be arriving in June. So, I have an additional three month wait which sucks. He did say he had a black/grey S model available but I'm not too fond of that color combo so I'm going to wait for my ordered bike.

Worth the wait!!!!
You know it!
I’m waiting for my Silver Eagle
(Parked behind your bike)LOL

Attachments

• 828E91DC-0B69-449F-A348-64D38E301B21.jpeg
    828E91DC-0B69-449F-A348-64D38E301B21.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 6
I got a call from my dealer yesterday that my green S just arrived in its crate. Once it gets through service, I'll finally be able to see one in person. Can't wait!

I got a call from my dealer yesterday that my green S just arrived in its crate. Once it gets through service, I'll finally be able to see one in person. Can't wait!
Awesome!! It is exciting getting a new bike, especially when one has been waiting for it. Where is the Guzzi dealer in Boston area? I lived in Norfolk MA for 13 years. Best of luck with the new bike.

The dealer is Seacoast Sport Cycle in Derry, NH. They are about an hour north of the city. Great team of folks. They are an Aprilia, Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Piaggio and Vespa dealer. Now I just need to sell my KTM 990 SMT to make room for the Guzzi (I wish I had room to keep both!). I’m excited - I need to read the recommended break in this weekend and come up with a plan to get that done ASAP :)

The dealer is Seacoast Sport Cycle in Derry, NH. They are about an hour north of the city. Great team of folks.
The Sandoz Family long run standing. I raced against Jesse. He still involved I’ll assume?

Back