• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Saturday ride, SMM's or LA mtns with OC Johnny

guzzi jon

High Miler
GT Contributor
OCJ is coming down on my old zx9 or his fzr race bike to ride the local hills, any of you folks into a ride. I'll be riding petes scura just to burn up the rotting gas. let me know if any of you want to ride this saturday

Jon, if you're riding my driveway, I'm in. ;)

Hey Todd, tell them boyz that there are roads called INTERSTATES that your driveway leads to and they can do BIG BOY rides.
OR09 4/28-4/29

Lupo, we could retire too, and live 15 miles from hell.....:) Todd, we'll probably be riding your driveway, its close, and it will be interesting to see OCJ try to pull out without tipping over at the top of your drive..... the leo's in the LA mtns are more prevelant recently than the SMM's I fired up Pete's scura today, sucker runs pretty good, but sure is dirty, then there is the smell coming from the piece of shag carpet he put on the seat... Rich, Wallis, why dont you join in, you can swap out any needed parts on Pete's scura, he does not post here, and he'll forget what he had on it anyway :laugh:
Cheers,

No can do, conflicts with Jenni's show choir competition, competition season ends April 4. However, I will be going on Outlaw ride, SoCal Norton Club Cambria/Big Sur Ride, MGNOC Colorado National Rally, etc, etc......

I could have last year, now it appears I can never retire, I should have joined you and guzzi bob when the goin was good....

guzzi jon wrote:
I could have last year, now it appears I can never retire, I should have joined you and guzzi bob when the goin was good....

Lucky thing you didn't. It's a little disconcerting to watch the financial TV stations in the AM and see your funds/investments go phht. We still love it though. You can sit around and watch each other go to pot, pick on one another, paint the house, garden,etc.

Just kidding. I love it.:cheer: :cheer:

Watching the news was giving me the jitters then I got the letter:huh: it was from the DWP Retirement:unsure: I opened it and...............We get a 3% raise July 1st:woohoo:

still checking the weather, but OC Johnny is planning on riding up this way, and i am meeting CA Goose at the rock store at 10:00 Am, anyone is welcome to join us.
Probably stop at the starbucks for some joe on the way to the rs..

guzzi jon wrote:
still checking the weather, but OC Johnny is planning on riding up this way, and i am meeting CA Goose at the rock store at 10:00 Am, anyone is welcome to join us.
Probably stop at the starbucks for some joe on the way to the rs..

You bastard, who's Joe?

Finished my first paper and reading the next book.
Maybe I could reward myself with a little ride.

Don,
I will be calling Oc Johnny at 6 am saturday, the other victem of the truck that tried to kill wallis, he wants to ride with us. if it is not too drizzly, he will be here, if not, I will meet ca goose at the rs at 10, which means I will be at the starbucks on ventura and topanga at 9-ish....
catch the wave bro.....

Let me jump in for Lencho here.

.... getting into character....

Ok, ready;

Yah know, if you sissy f-wads can ride yer widdle bikes locally,
you ought to get out there with the big boys and take it out to AZ for the Outlaw ride.

Thank you Don and I'd like to add, instead of being referred to as "prison punks" which does happen to appeal to hairy Harley she men you f-wads could call yourselves "Longriders" and make young lady's drool. Any questions ?

SoCalDon wrote:
Finished my first paper and reading the next book.
Maybe I could reward myself with a little ride.[/quote]

Well done Don! Don't let anybody tell you the GED is not an important milestone in ones education

Lupo wrote:
Thank you Don and I'd like to add, instead of being referred to as "prison punks" which does happen to appeal to hairy Harley she men you f-wads could call yourselves "Longriders" and make young lady's drool. Any questions ?

Larry, sorry man, I sit down to pee.....

Lupo wrote:
Watching the news was giving me the jitters then I got the letter:huh: it was from the DWP Retirement:unsure: I opened it and...............We get a 3% raise July 1st:woohoo:

Lupo, your decades of loyal service to the DWP should be remembered, I personally choose to remember your dedication every time I flush....B)

8:20 and going out to Breakfast with Jeanne & Valaree.
Will check in here when I get back.
Could head out late if it aint raining.
A bunch of low clouds at the moment.

Back