• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

So? Roger? The Guzzi two pack?

Already done, last weekend as you probably know... Roger, you here?

Its true... I ended up with a Guzzi two pack. I made a deal on a Stelvio and a Breva Sport at Moto International in Seattle. Rich and I flew up and rode back through some of the most scenic landscape ever. Aside from a couple of flat tires and an " oh shit moment, it was a great ride. I'm sure Rich will chime in here....

it was a very fun trip the stuff to see is awsome. the oh shit moment was quite scary as witness can't imagine what it was like on the bike but an instant flat with the stock tires on the Stelvio is no fun the tire comes off bead and makes it very hard to keep control. Roger did a great job of maintaining control and coming to a safe stop after all those fishtail slides. Washington and Oregon are so beautiful and so is California. We also met the required " get stopped by LEO" quota it was a bunch of fun I want to do it again!

Pics for Roger;

Attachments

• RG-TwoPack1.jpg
    RG-TwoPack1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 615
  • RG-TwoPack2.jpg
    RG-TwoPack2.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 615
  • RG-TwoPack3.jpg
    RG-TwoPack3.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 615
  • RG-TwoPack4.jpg
    RG-TwoPack4.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 615
  • RG-TwoPack5.jpg
    RG-TwoPack5.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 615
  • RG-TwoPack6.jpg
    RG-TwoPack6.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 615
  • RG-TwoPack7.jpg
    RG-TwoPack7.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 615
  • RG-TwoPack8.jpg
    RG-TwoPack8.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 615
  • RG-TwoPack9.jpg
    RG-TwoPack9.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 615
  • RG-TwoPack10.jpg
    RG-TwoPack10.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 615
Roger,

Did the bikes come with the extras or did you order the extra goodies and have theme put on the bikes?
Givi Bags on the Stev, Crash Bar on the Bsport....

When I made the deal on the bikes, I wanted the bikes to be outfitted with crashbars, heated grips and the full Givi bag and bracket set on the Stelvio, so the way you see the bikes in the photos is exactly the way I picked them up.

Welcome back Roger ! Hope you can make the toy run this year to show off one of your new Gootsies ! Congratulations, dems sum fine ass motosickles !!!! Bill R

Oh... I have those photos! Can you say "blackmail". Its either that or wait for the next rally...

good to see roger back in the guzzi pack... again....
Theboys.jpg

i have been gone to long but great to see a stelvio on my first visit to this great website.

congrats roger. let me know when you want to do some dual sport riding. i'm still recovering from a shoulder surgery however will be doing death valley in march 26, 27, 28 with the advriders.

email me at jepaez@sbcglobal.net if that fits in your schedule.

i wanted that bike, but got impatient and bought a gs1200. it is set up for me and hard to let it go.

joel

Hey Joel,

Good to hear from you. I'm interested in the Death Valley Ride. I will contact you off line.

Hey Joel, about the Death Valley thing. I don't do dual sport, or any off road riding, but it's been way too long since I was last in Death Valley. Is this group going to be moteling it at any point? If so, what dates, & where? Last couple times to Death Valley I stayed at the Stagecoach in Beatty, just outside the park & way cheaper than in the park.

guzzibob said:
Hey Joel, about the Death Valley thing. I don't do dual sport, or any off road riding, but it's been way too long since I was last in Death Valley. Is this group going to be moteling it at any point? If so, what dates, & where? Last couple times to Death Valley I stayed at the Stagecoach in Beatty, just outside the park & way cheaper than in the park.

Bob, Have you considered the "Shady Lady"? only 2k for the night. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back