• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Sport 1200 8V Video

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Thanks for the links, but here it is... not much is said and seen, but something interesting to watch when you have the time.

[video type=youtube]tlE9kbq0V1c[/video]

Yep... interesting... Of course seeing the guy drive on straights or under tunnels doesn't show much!!!! The sound is not good enough to hear what this new exhaust has got in store for us. But it's nice to discover that bike and the Mandello Del Lario factory for people like me who've never been there (yet)

Good video! Would like to see one where they hammer it through some twisties in the mountains.

MCN's Neeves (who races an R1) has a soft spot for Guzzi; he generally gives them good reviews and goes out of his way to explain their appeal. The full print review was very positive.

Hi gang

Lets face it the latest offerings from MG look fantastic:)
But how long do you have to wait before the problems start:(
It might be:
leaking oil seals on the heads
Fuel guages that work occasionally
Clocks that suffer from condensation
Speedos that suddenly stop! when it rains
Exhausts that melt the panniers
Sump guards that flake paint
Carc seals that fail
Cams that melt
Pistons that ware the bores unevenley

What will it be next, ok the bikes look fantastic, but Luigi is a Friday afternoon PISS HEAD:(

So there you go, I have had 2 Stelvio's which look out of this world and handle outstandingly but the Luigi factor is built in.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wished I could have my money back and buy a boring bike that might not look so cool but you can put 20,000 on the clock without getting to know you dealer on personal terms:cheer: :cheer:

Sorry if I sound a little bitter, but Speedaway M/C who I cannot fault have had my bike nearly as much as I have.:silly:

I was told you need to develop a sense of humour to buy an Italian bike but I think MG are pushing the boundries to the limmit;)

Loftyjohn

Guess you have reason to feel that way given your experience. Halfway there (10,000 miles) on my Norge. My only problem has been a bad windscreen motor, replaced under warranty with the new improved version. Total time bike out of my sight/garage-absolutely nothing, all minor service to date done while I wait & observe & learn. Consequently my outlook differs.

I'm sorry Percival. It seems that UK Stelvios were out of luck.

Never had an engine problem on my 1200S. Just a little electrical glitch from a bad connector and the pulsing which is common to many rotors with small tolerances nowadays.

I guess it's like with software: avoid the dot-zero versions unless you're feeling adventurous. The 4V/8V motor has been around for how long now? Not long enough to read about how many of its parts were improved in the promotional blabla written when a new model is released!

Back