• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V100 Registry and Pic Thread

Yes AF1 MG dealer in AUSTIN fitted a few extra items ,
Engine bars ,head protection (not really needed ), higher windshield ,center stand and rear carrier ,side panniers on order .
Hope your company looks into making a nice exhaust system with a muffler on both sides and deletes the cat and other junk 🤣.
Thanks for hosting this forum.View attachment 28835
How do you find the higher shield, does it provide significantly more wind protection? Congrats on the bike BTW. I was at AF1 this past Sat to test ride a V100.

So like many here it was love at first sight! Guzzi announced their new lust on wheels. I ordered one! I waiting patiently, sort of, and watched the months drag on. Then I got the call. She is here!

Love this new V100! Guzzi has done well with this one. The motor has some go. The suspension is fantastic. The brakes are great. She looks very nice and also she is very comfortable. Yes this is a honeymoon report but I think as I learn the bike I will only love her more!

9CCC48E1 5BF8 4013 936D DFD8E35EB16F 995CA1F0 15AE 4F3A AB80 1C20022636CD

Defected from Indian and moved over to Moto Guzzi yesterday. V100S . I'm told I'm the first person in NJ to pickup a v100 (other than one of the dealerships owner's who had to have one for himself) . This is my first Guzzi.

I came from an Indian Scout bobber, before that an Indian Chief Darkhorse (the "classic" almost 800lb version). Getting used to not having forward pegs and being able to actually lean it over without dragging various parts. A lot more comfortable than the scout bobber.

So what I've found so far is that it's deceptively quick. By that I mean I'll be zipping along and look down at the speedometer and realize just how much over the speed limit I'm going :clap: . You just don't notice it. It's effortless to ride and the balance is excellent. I'll probably get a taller wind screen as the wind hits me right at eye level with it raised. I do NOT need anymore HP. The V100 is plenty fast enough. You'll be doing 60 in a blink if you aren't careful. It's so nimble compared to my previous bikes it's not even funny.

VIN ZGUMGUB08PM000068

DOP March 31, 2023
Monmouth county NJ

V100

Last edited:
Picked her up today! Love it, love it, love it. I agree with all the other reviews in the thread/forum: comfortable, plenty of umph, and dang sexy. The bike I am coming from is the Honda CTX 1300, a "transverse" V4, but they are worlds apart. I thought with the weighted counter shaft the Guzzi soul would be too smoothed out and it would be more Honda like. Not. The sound and feel of the rumble are indescribable, something an experienced Guzzisti may be familiar with. Reminded me of the LeMans I rode for an hour way back when. The windscreen (standard) is perfect with zero buffeting at 75mph and a nice pocket to sit behind when it is extended up (I am 5'10" with 30" inseam). I ride mostly with my face shield up too, and it is just right. I will definitely be doing some long trips on it. I need to get used to the shifting though, including shift points. I am used to up shifting at lower revs and the V100 likes a little higher revs, even with its ample torque. Control buttons etc are fine but I need to develop some muscle memory so they are 2nd nature. I rode some mild twisties and the bike seems really nimble and predictable...I cant wait to get on a more aggressive road, with no mud, sand or rocks (not used to all this rain we are having!) and see how it feels.

VIN ZGUMGUA06PM000040
Trabuco Canyon, CA
AJFCJaXmqcrE_1uwPKx3JqrwCRyv4J2Mf2ijr_WTLwuscNLGnPdpb4MWadfKpuNdiPJQqqQ0fkHXf0BsBFa88Stqx4VFUtT6P66coljoA09j_Gim5qm8mvhKrZJhw3xBStDjMjvVXNUQ91evXLURffRbvcJAWCeZvDXKhpfJ1kAID7P_S419ecjpFOr9yi_xgUzJblhBnhCJzFCkKmyMdnBeRWzdbJh9I90A7O6EXGIrN8pFq2uV_5po_ltoBbseQFpJYa7OLAgyCDWl-HaY7dGdNBNsIxePEevK3ctbWCLNkI3IxfcPjdaqQKCCGWd5z9MrfX0nhL-ukwQfoMQRBeiLewqp1OAYxvkEOyBv5tND63prfFrNN0AU3yAxPMZy5it-o3j7q0rw-oFEif8UGM1NlxkJ0VP82qdRrzpW5xrj-kArIgUZoONg-t9BINb_cC3RljJRGFEQdm7S-9e7X5Y8iJVMUOCWpzaepUh0q6FyUDSGL90w5WMcfT_tioe9DgI4XIpaLTfBb5w3WWlteSU10ApAAMYPo-BN8YoOi7VQ7rZE79n7je38_NDdHUzGC2Cuv34PzmEz6-FCfvic3Qq2cEY-yKN-efXKW1d1mISJOoCdhNFK7uPWW-F_x_clRXDlEqR6p9-8s3M1w1-xsKLSgk4W-k3E4SuzwnKwCcxqA3sS6-CQJKpSviXmS0WjLhWgwIEYR3JLZTEIvbjT6lGyk6Ll5uHsYJl60NlS7EIlquVYcLU3dPioXdVUIGw15Jjhc0zlOY2lOKFBLBzvPyIvyX0Zv6PwiwNNenSv2DunFIKclXcNDxH3MWxHq2mjEG2p9RAQ9dJ-rOeZI8mqY7tpQMcXdkrjzeNNy9TiplwayNKuUZ1rxVGwFdBn0O1lZg0oajUo_CiNzGRHXR2TJBAWVjRSkQ=w1611-h907-s-no

AJFCJaWgWjmfP_uwOuL-gaPDvgHo47wT82s2briPiX6BS9Pf4VXpAJ263_wXhePcRkwi_XxSFKPT0vlYIdMwOJYhK0YSMdWZFoKgkZYF0sOaDvYbhaiN1ONPRYymIJXPKUf8oD5aDNe9i5BDkVLQMVutqBcqS5UHZXtBvddW1I5l2Y9WnuBH-UI8tiE9_jmHWKk4CUcy4NHNHW-7eMjMQ_oRJ903xzI2v2eiSQ2F_VmAjhIiliD8wYCw0MftC0JIu213jnd8hZxEbnqdbCUPWCRFSKa3BC67L_yKzS8_5BaYz-O-XLdvQQbSd3yhRQtJGCvBZZZvuX42o76T6rhKyML4s5ZrExSRztf-kBY1WFG5Y7XdQ-sHSgTMneAu5jSt-kmbFBSfYgOB5RQA3XuKeNOXs6RSC69I92Ry6KgC2Dv6J4sc9uki9UmYru6UWOCzNn83y3_BVQqFN9-sF_VaV7WcfZAua02qVEJwm9tcbJ14NJGsIQJyG55BcPQwWk394j3VYmfLCXrPbRtzvsFXw8Hlrr_rGZdW1_uVmDs3Uy0cdWAvvoAqhD8OyLC3KvMp9PnG4z15TZnn4G_KXxkWgCsVXXOshRUp7KofHyvj8qtwVcjFehXi5ia7UMqR_bP1Cq3Xc2nZOq4gfyQVMeJpHEZk9sI6uAMSh9oULjBhXSwZmAF6Oj7M_Is4wNBnpWDQ46lCJxSvPrxYIEQExlNGAnYCaFELibl0H8mnYzEVKrixaXrKF2TFYP4WAdeYNfRF0rWt6siTZV7dzbumdR0jFg9Aw-9NjVy1iO1zgYVTy9vKp0WyjXyVLoADa8T2xcApuHe6NuFbzjYqPUEROaf7V15XUgogg4XVTvQuSxvbxs0waqrFVHBG5r6egBwrfW7ob9HZfqI9wicK1cLUWJpRBE4Za1I3ug=w1611-h907-s-no

Last edited:
Hi, I am from Austria. Registered my v100 S a couple of weeks ago 000339. I rode her for the first time last Friday for around 200km. No loss of coolant or chipped paint so far. Just a problem with the connection between Mia and the Cardo headset. I installed Conti Road Attack 4, radiator protection, engine protection and grip puppies as extras.

IMG 6817

Hi, I am from Austria. Registered my v100 S a couple of weeks ago 000339.
Hi Tico, thanks for posting. I’ll take a guess at your full VIN# for the Registry.
Not many people replace new tires, but I have to say Conti’s Attack Series has been stellar, even though I’m more of a Dunlop guy. Congrats and enjoy!

I got mine today. VIN ZGUMGUA04PM000022

I traded my Niken GT for a red V100 Mandello in Mt Stirling, Kentucky. I took secondary roads up there on the Niken in sub-freezing temperatures this morning. Then I brought the new bike home on scenic and twisty roads with temperatures in the low 50s Fahrenheit.

There is nothing in the world better than riding a motorcycle on Appalachian roads in the Spring.

IMG 0352 IMG 0354

Picked her up Friday since someone balked on their pre-order. Going for the first ride tomorrow in the Smokies. That's two Guzzi's now, I may need help. I was going to go with a Ducati Super Sport so I could make the Aprila, Moto Guzzi, Ducati trifecta but I think I made the right call.

VIN: ZGUMGUB08PM000121

V100 S Mandelo

Nice!! Verde👍… I’m sure you’ll like it. Let us know your thoughts. I rode a white one, and was impressed. I currently have a ‘15 Norge and ‘06 Ducati ST3S … both will be traded in on a Verde like yours… as soon as it is made🧐. I’m order #542😁.

Back