• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

2023 V7 850 Stone Special VIN ZGUKZUE05PM000025 Purchased March 7, 2023, registered for the road March 15, 2023

Upgraded the suspension with GTM components, nice, recommended. The usual GIVI rear rack and engine guards, DART screen, HVMP SS bar end weights, and some other bits.

IMG 1163
Picture November 30, 2023

Last edited:
ZGUKZUB00PM000549, 2023 V7 Special E5 Silver Stripe. My 4th Guzzi, second new one. I love the 2 valve models but wish they'd go to 1100 like my old Jackal. Let the fun begin!. 😎 ps is it black, is it Blue, is it green... depends on the lighting. 😆

IMG 6756

Last edited:
My 4th Guzzi, second new one. I love the 2 valve models but with they'd go to 1100 like my old Jackal. Let the fun begin!
Tom! Good to “see” you again. It’s been awhile. Good memories on our Jackals here in SoCal. Congrats on the V7, enjoy it. Like our Jackals, I can make them run quite well with the products I make and offer on the (GTM) STORE tab top of page. See you here often!

Returning biker, after years and years of not having a motorcycle, I bought a Royal Enfield Meteor 350. Had it for a year exactly, just enough to get back the confidence and the feeling, then upgraded to a V7 850 Special, Blu Formale
:grin:

We are now 850 relatives waiting for spring. Guzzi is very rare here on the roads (not to mention ads), we both bought these bikes imported, V7 from Germany, Breva from Italy.

V7 Special 850 - VIN#ZGUKZB006MM001370

Name is Tomislav or Tom if you wish, from Novi Sad, Serbia.

427688680 10163398279813242 2623246332264915881 n

Last edited:
Hello Guzzi lovers,

Brand new Guzzista here.
Name is Tomislav or Tom if you wish, from Serbia.

Returning biker, after years and years of not having a motorcycle, I bought a Royal Enfield Meteor 350. Had it for a year exactly, just enough to get back the confidence and the feeling, then upgraded to a V7 850 Special, Blu Formale
:grin:

My friend in the same time got a Breva 850, he's a noob for internet forums so any questions about the Breva 850 I'll post on his behalf
:cool:

We are now 850 relatives waiting for spring. Guzzi is very rare here on the roads (not to mention ads), we both bought these bikes imported, V7 from Germany, Breva from Italy.

View attachment 34349
Tom, welcome aboard! Lovely pair of bikes you two will riding around on. I'm sure you'll a lot of questions and comments. One of my favourites is: "what is that bike" Cue my long passionate explanation about Moto Guzzi's history, style, engine etc...

My bike is a new 2023 V7 Stone Special Edition... VIN ZGUKZUE04PM000257
Pic is outside a coastal California coffee shop on my first day's ride.
It came with bar-end mirrors; I put on conventional, didn't like them as much and now I have the bar-ends back in place.
Only change so far is the tail bag, strapped to the seat. More to come.
PXL 20240222 213259651crop

Okay dammit, first photo( will put Vin in this weekend) 2018 V7III Special. At Devils Tower this year.
VIN#ZGULDUA03HM000048

View attachment 34557

Love this photo! Being unique while awash in a sea of boring bagger HD’s (Yawn) and people who look like ridiculous “wanna be bad ass biker” caricatures of each other. The chrome WWII German Infantry Helmet on the 2nd Harley back on the left, is an especially predictable accoutrement. That will surely do nothing to protect you in an accident but hey, he look’s “cool”, right? 🙄

Oh, and let’s not forget the Winnebago on 2 wheels. Is there any more ridiculous motorcycle besides the Goldwings? I always couldn’t help but think that a Honda Accord was more comfortable, could carry more crap, get better mileage, was 10x more reliable and costs less than the damn Goldwing! 😆😆😆

Good on you for representing us Guzzisti!

And the 2016 V7II Stornello after painting valve covers and doing other stuff to it.
VIN#ZGULWUE00GM000219 and bike is #430;

View attachment 34558

Sweet! I love the Stornello. Way cool bike !

Last edited:
Hi, not great with this stuff, sorry...can you please add me to your V7 registery? My VIN number is: ZGULMH009AM111279. and Engine number is: LM 023244. THANK YOU. Who concerned. G.

Back