Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Migs

Migs Just got it firing!

Bought last summer (July 3, 2017). Couple cosmetic mods.....Mistral shorty slip ons, brown guzzi seat, guzzi brown belt tank strap, Marlin Dart flyscreen, Hepco Becker side cases, CRG Hindsight bar end mirrors, Biltwell KungFu grips, clear turn signal lenses. VIN ZGULWUB00GM200540
    IMG_0482.jpg IMG_0484.jpg IMG_0414.jpg

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    tsak8, Attackpug, tonUPRacer and 8 others like this.
  2. RAYT

RAYT Tuned and Synch'ed

Looks great! Are the Bitwell grips thicker than the stock grips? I’m looking to replace my stock grips with larger O.D. grips. Thanks.

Mayakovski likes this.
  3. Migs

Migs Just got it firing!

They are slightly bigger than stock. I didn't like the stock ones at all. I've used Biltwell grips on a number of different bikes. Really like them. If you are looking for bigger diameter grips go with Biltwell Recoil. Have them on my Triumph and they are great.

Mayakovski likes this.
  4. RAYT

RAYT Tuned and Synch'ed

Thanks for the info, I'll check them out - cheers!

5. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Welcoming our new friend Adrian from South Oz.

V7_009A.jpg

Poppe likes this.
  6. SamBarltrop

SamBarltrop Just got it firing!

Hi everyone. New Guzzi V7 owner and guzzitech member here.

I purchased my first real motorcycle 4 weeks ago, a 2011 V7 Classic (2TB) with 8000 miles on the clock. I'm absolutely in love with the bike, and I've put over 2k miles on it already, we've had amazing weather here in the UK since I bought it. PO put some reverse cone megaphone mufflers on it and it sounds absolutely amazing, the best sounding bike I've ever heard for sure.

IMG_20180705_184619935.jpg IMG_20180701_143723143.jpg IMG_20180629_190048655.jpg IMG_20180606_111336757.jpg

tonUPRacer and roadscum like this.
  7. GT-Rx®

Welcome and congrats Sam. Thanks for the pics. Would love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread.

8. roadscum

roadscum Cruisin' Guzzisti

that's a beauty!!
    Can you tell what exhaust is on that bike, I like it!!

Paul

9. dts

dts Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Guzzi1.jpg
    Just Picked up my brand new 2016 V7 ll Special today. I shot this on a 120 km ride through the foothills of the Canadian Rockies.
    The bike feels light and nimble compared to the cruisers I've had in the past. Planning on clubman bars new mirrors and tank pads to bring out the café racer look. Purchased July 10/18 in Calgary, Canada VIN ZGULWUB13GM200220

10. GT-Rx®

Congrats again and welcome to the GT & Guzzi Famiglia. Thanks for the post and pic!
    Hope to see you here often.

11. dts

dts Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Pic with the rider.
    Guzzi4.jpg

GT-Rx® likes this.
  12. GT-Rx®

13. timax

timax Tuned and Synch'ed

TIM08992.jpg Constantly evolving! Probably different again next week!!

roadscum likes this.
  14. GerryP

GerryP Cruisin' Guzzisti

I'm familiar with the obsession.

Nice looking V7.

15. timax

timax Tuned and Synch'ed

Just changed the levers so all ready out dated image.!

16. BrettB

BrettB Just got it firing!

Hello! New rider and enthusiast here w/ V7 III Stone #ZGULDU000HM000428. These forums have been so helpful in researching the V7 and in the final decision to buy it as my first bike. Thanks to all of you posters who take the time to share your knowledge and experience here!

IMG_20180724_062630.jpg IMG_20180724_062653.jpg

Plenty of cosmetic changes made so far, with more to come.

roadscum, GT-Rx® and Mayakovski like this.
  17. GT-Rx®

Congrats, and welcome Brett! Thanks for posting your info. Date of Purchase is always fun to have as well if you can recall.
    Enjoy and post often.

18. BrettB

BrettB Just got it firing!

Thanks for the welcome, Todd. Date of purchase was 6/19/2018. Bought from On Any Moto in Tucson.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  19. vagrant

vagrant High Miler GT Contributor

just an FYI, I'm in Green Valley 1/10-4/10/19 or so. we meet for coffee at the Arivaca coffee shop Friday mornings. (retired old farts) most of them meet Sunday am too. I keep a 2001 Ev and a V7 there.

20. roadscum

roadscum Cruisin' Guzzisti

The amber headlight is a very nice touch, I'd like to know more about what you did there..

Paul