Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if we can be of help. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.
  2. There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GTM®, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Wildroamer

Wildroamer Tuned and Synch'ed

BLASPHEMY!!

;)

2. Wildroamer

Wildroamer Tuned and Synch'ed

Swweeeet! Looks like you got one to match your jacket and your mask! :rofl:

3. aproud1

aproud1 Tuned and Synch'ed

I know. I'm good at bad decisions. I do the same thing with bass guitars. Make them perfect for me, then onto something else. Good thing I'm broke.

4. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Posted on IG, but thought it would be fun to show here; Racer line up, only the original twin TB model missing. L to R, 820cc hemi, 820cc Quattrovalvole, 820cc heron head, 749cc heron head V7 II. 39 rwhp up to 67 rwhp. We shall see what the new V7-850 brings.

92BC4703-C29F-422B-AD8F-2A895C76A545.jpeg

Damon Chalk, aproud1, DeadEye and 6 others like this.
  5. DeadEye

DeadEye High Miler GT di Razza Pura

Great looking line up !

Is there a bigger / higher resolution picture ?
    ( that’s ones a bit grainy when you try and zoom in ;( )

6. DWEL700

DWEL700 Just got it firing!

2018 V7III Carbon Shine
    Bought originally in May 2020 from International Motorsports in Langley,BC.
    I picked it up in January 2021 with 217 km on it.
    Loving it so far.

0CC919A1-D57C-440B-8699-CCC417836CDC.jpeg 32A96A7F-1731-4FC2-9E95-3956912019DE.jpeg 8299055B-DEA1-4990-A265-46260FAB873E.jpeg

aproud1, davewrites, subin and 8 others like this.
  7. Mayakovski

Mayakovski High Miler GT Famiglia

Welcome to the family.
    She'd look beautiful sitting next to my 2017 Anniversario from SG Power in Victoria.

8. GTM®

Congrats and welcome... thanks for posting. Love to get your VIN# for the first post of this thread. Hope to see you here often. Enjoy!

9. davewrites

davewrites Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

I bought my Carbon Shine from the Langley store on May 5th.

Ain’t going to sell mine on Craigslist (but I’m glad it worked out for you!).

I live in South Surrey and ride through Cloverdale occasionally. Will keep my eyes peeled for a chrome cousin.

Enjoy the ride!

Mayakovski likes this.
  10. DWEL700

DWEL700 Just got it firing!

I guess you saw it on CL. As well. I couldn’t get it out of my head so had to buy it. Got a very good deal on a virtually new bike.
    I ride through WR quite regularly if I am just out messing around.
    2 Dave’s with the same bike 4 apart from the factory and living 10 km away from each other.
    Cheers!

davewrites likes this.
  11. davewrites

davewrites Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

When I park down by White Rock beach, I’ll double-check that it’s my bike before mounting up.

Mayakovski likes this.
  12. Patrick Stirling

Patrick Stirling Just got it firing!

2019 V7 III Stone Night Pack
    ZGULDU02XKM000056
    Bought 1/20/2021 at On Any Moto, Tucson AZ

I must say I wish we had the euro-spec lights here, the led turn signals & tail light look much better on Joerg's bike!

V7.jpg

13. DeadEye

DeadEye High Miler GT di Razza Pura

Welcome - Very Nice !

You can always modify it to Make you own with some unique bits !

14. GTM®

Congrats! Thanks for posting and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. There's a few Guzzi guys in Tucson.
    I can get you the Euro turns and brake light if you want them, ping me direct email; Info at GuzziTech.com

15. BoulderGT3

BoulderGT3 Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Stornello 385/1000. First time Guzzi owner. I bought it from a friend with 502 miles on it. A bit of a journey getting it here to Asheville. The seller wanted to make sure everything was 100 correct so he had it in for a full service. In the process, a valve cover bolt broke which ='d 3 weeks from Italy. Then I used HaulBikes for the first time. Very good loading process and pricing but because everything goes to a depot and delivery loads built from there, it's a long process. About 5 weeks from New Mexico to Asheville. This is the first <1L bike I've owned in 30 years. It's a blast! It feels like less than it's 400ish lbs. Plenty of power and I feel like I'm going back to my roots of motorcycling. For all of the concerns people express about the fueling, notchy shifting and so on, the bike has exceeded my expectations. My friend had upgraded the shocks, put crash bars on and he has Todd's fuel trim uninstalled but I've got the TFT. I'm anxious to instal the new fuel map as the weather gets warmer but don't have a PC. I'll figure that out later. The bike will live in Asheville and is perfect for so many of the fun rides here. A couple of pictures below including one with it's roommate, my R1200RT. Side note, the center jack I got is actually a decent piece of gear and was only $60. More to follow and I'll write up some of the many great day trips here in Western North Carolina.
    tempImageDmShLG.png tempImage5LFCh4.png tempImageLw17di.png

16. Judas

Judas Just got it firing!

Hi all,

Joining the party:

2020 V7 III Stone S
    ZGULDU026LM000234
    #255/750
    DOP 10/28/20, Brooklyn, NY

0263E911-2CBC-498B-851F-FB399F177B24.png 2D8ACE86-F9F9-48DB-A949-7A01F7FBEEE2.jpeg 141F0FA9-12CF-4CE8-AFEF-C656A9702229.jpeg

17. GTM®

Nice, congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia! Your first Guzzi? Thanks for posting and hope to see you here often.

Judas likes this.
  18. Judas

Judas Just got it firing!

First bike. Got my license during quarantine .

Props to Vespa Brooklyn, Andrew and his team are very pleasant. Glad I waited for the Stone S model to come in.

Thanks to you Todd, and the Guzzitech community. The forum helped me make my decision on the bike, and continues to be a treasure trove of knowledge.

PepperoniBros. and GTM® like this.
  19. Roose

Roose Tuned and Synch'ed

What are those tires?

20. BoulderGT3

BoulderGT3 Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Whatever is stock. Goldeneye? Much to my surprise they quiet and stable on the road.