• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

2011 V7 Racer
VIN#: ZGULWC021CM100195
Thanks for posting. I moved your post here to the Registry. When did you acquire it?

I'll delete these words soon, but: First thing to address, as I see it all the time, is to be sure the exhaust system is supported other than hanging off of the cylinder heads. Second is to make sure the fueling is addressed, as the bike runs lean in stock trim. The fueling doesn't self-adjust. We offer solutions on all on the (GTM) STORE tab at the top of every page.

I’m going to take a nice picture someday.. but for now, here’s my 2010 V7 classic. I purchased it about a month ago, and finally got new rubber installed so I feel safe riding. This fine ride has approximately 7000 miles on it, and hadn’t been licensed for at least 5 years and the tires had dried out and begun cracking. I’ve been riding a Harley I bought new in 1991, but have promised it to my son when I was through, and at 72 with neuropathy in my feet, I stopped feeling confident in my ability to handle the weight in a slow maneuver. The Guzzi is perfect and reminds me of the 1971 Triumph Trophy I had as a young man. I’m sure I’ll be using this forum as a resource as I go along, but for now my main desire is to adjust the gear shift lever height angle. From my current riding position, I have to shift my body to get my toe under it, and that extra time is not safe if I’m in an emergency situation, and just annoying the rest of the time. I purchased some pieces off the internet that said they would adapt. I’ll include some pictures, but I don’t see them working. Thanks in advance for any input. Melvin (slowhandtorch) Morford

IMG_2955.jpeg IMG_2966.jpeg IMG_2968.jpeg

Pic upload for our old friend Shane's V7R in the salvage yard. Sad to see those Kineo wheels sitting in the rain.

0019-ShaneC-V7R-1.jpg

0019-ShaneC-V7R-2.jpg

Back